Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned slightly. " So, this is a no-wimp zone eh?.... Seriously, ######## ##### ###? Well, someday you should go to New York.. My school was one of the roughest. Kids got beat up just for looking at someone. A kid even died there once.. But, eh, looks like I really do have to survive high school."

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
(GLAH FILTA MONSTA)

I laughed. "You can only imagine." I grinned as the bell rung. I hadn't even realized it'd been an hour already. I got up slowly so I didn't have to get caught up in the rush. I turned and looked at Drake. "What class have you got next?" I asked.

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
bumping.

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I shoved my notebook into my binder as the bell rang. Great, probably the nicest person here and now we might be seperated. I pulled out my schedule, " Ugh, I have Math next.. What about you?" I asked.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
"That's weird. I have math too." I said, smiling. I started walking towards the door. I slowed down a bit so I could walk with him. "Where's your locker?" I asked. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled cheerfully, " Really? That is weird." I agreed, but hey, at least I knew I wouldnt be alone for my second class. I caught up to her, walking beside her. "My locker,-" I pointed toward the end of the hallway. " Right over there, the second one.Where's yours?" 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I smiled. "It's like the tenth one down that way." I said, pointing in the direction he pointed in. I started walking towards it and said, "Grab your stuff and I'll be right back." I walked past his locker and went to mine. I put my science books away and got my math books. I closed my locker and walked back towards Drake. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at her, " Umm, alright." I watched her walk to her locker and bring out another pair of books. I started heading to math class when she came back. " Am I getting those books today? Because, I dont really have math books." I said.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
"Probably. All we ever do in this class is out of this book. So, unless teach plans on you doing nothing, you're getting one." I said and smiled. We continued walking towards the class. I walked through the door and we were the first ones there, as usual. The other ###### always came in late. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Well then, I hope that they don't plan on teaching me anything." I joked. I noticed that we were the only ones there. " Either we are early, or everyone else is late." I thought aloud, slipping into a seat at the back of the room. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos