Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned slightly. " So, this is a no-wimp zone eh?.... Seriously, ######## ##### ###? Well, someday you should go to New York.. My school was one of the roughest. Kids got beat up just for looking at someone. A kid even died there once.. But, eh, looks like I really do have to survive high school."

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
(GLAH FILTA MONSTA)

I laughed. "You can only imagine." I grinned as the bell rung. I hadn't even realized it'd been an hour already. I got up slowly so I didn't have to get caught up in the rush. I turned and looked at Drake. "What class have you got next?" I asked.

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
bumping.

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I shoved my notebook into my binder as the bell rang. Great, probably the nicest person here and now we might be seperated. I pulled out my schedule, " Ugh, I have Math next.. What about you?" I asked.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
"That's weird. I have math too." I said, smiling. I started walking towards the door. I slowed down a bit so I could walk with him. "Where's your locker?" I asked. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled cheerfully, " Really? That is weird." I agreed, but hey, at least I knew I wouldnt be alone for my second class. I caught up to her, walking beside her. "My locker,-" I pointed toward the end of the hallway. " Right over there, the second one.Where's yours?" 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I smiled. "It's like the tenth one down that way." I said, pointing in the direction he pointed in. I started walking towards it and said, "Grab your stuff and I'll be right back." I walked past his locker and went to mine. I put my science books away and got my math books. I closed my locker and walked back towards Drake. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at her, " Umm, alright." I watched her walk to her locker and bring out another pair of books. I started heading to math class when she came back. " Am I getting those books today? Because, I dont really have math books." I said.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
"Probably. All we ever do in this class is out of this book. So, unless teach plans on you doing nothing, you're getting one." I said and smiled. We continued walking towards the class. I walked through the door and we were the first ones there, as usual. The other ###### always came in late. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Well then, I hope that they don't plan on teaching me anything." I joked. I noticed that we were the only ones there. " Either we are early, or everyone else is late." I thought aloud, slipping into a seat at the back of the room. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos