Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Coffee of course"He said, his voice was normal but his expression was sly and his warm chocolate eyes turning unnaturally dark, almost black."I'll see you later, Vampy"he chuckled, the darkness suddenly vanishing from his face and waving he left the store

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I shuddered slightly as he left and I went back around the counter and worked for anotherr hour then it was time for me to leave for my break. When I came outside it was unnaturally hot outside. I decided to go to the forest. I ran at top speed until I entered the entrance of the forest. I found the waterfall and went to it. My once baby blue eyes were now a pin shot red and my fangs came out. I undressed and jumped into the water, swimming elegantly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James walked out of another interview, he definatly didn't get this job. He felt the same feeling he had felt when he had been speaking with the vampire earlier, it was a full moon that night and the vampire had triggered an early response. He headed to the forest, if he changed there then he could change back and it wouldn't matter until the moon really was up. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I had continued swimming and then came up for air, not really needing to. I sat on a nearby rock and brushed my fingers through my hair and then I perked up just a bit. I smelled a werewolf near and drew my fangs out some and stood up, smelling the air.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James entered the woods, finding a secluded spot and changing. His body racked with pain at the ill-timed change he let a scream that turned into a howl as the shift ended. He wasn't in true wolf form, only the half human one that he was forced into on the eve of a fullmoon. He tried to regain his body, the pain and sudden bloodlust immense, he needed to shift back.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I suddenly heard a loud and peircing scream coming from a secluded area of the forest and I felt compelled to follow where it came from. I started to walk slowly to where it was, sniffing the air for the scent and saw what it was. It was the guy from earlie. I stood behind a tall bush and looked at him. My heart was pounding fast as I watched him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James was crumpled against a tree, the vicious side subsided, preparing himself to shift. Then the scent came, the sweet soaked death.The viciousness took over and he turned snarling at the vampire, his eyes black and cold and his sharp teeth bared and angry.

(Just so it makes sense, human side and wolf side, wolf side in control)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
My first instinct was to go defensive, but somehow I could not. I just stood their, my heart ready to burst out of my chest. My blood shot eyes and my fangs retreated and I could not do anything. My legs felt like jello and I could not move.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James growled, coming close enough that he could easily hurt her. Suddenly he staggered back, he wouldn't hurt her. She may be a vampire but she was defenceless and it felt wrong to do that. The dark in his eyes dimmed and he let out a whimper before bounding away.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I could feel my legs start to work again and I saw him bolt away. I felt compelled to go after him and for some strange reason I did. I started running at top speed to follow him. Jumping from tree to tree hoping to not lose him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

I am pretty new

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos