Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
Anyone wanna do a private roleplay?..

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
Hi!  
Yeah!  That actually sounds great!  I am looking for someone to do one on one role play with.  I so want to be a Dr so I used to belong to this great medical role play group for teens and it stopped on #####. People kinda lost interest but not me.  What kind of role plays do you think you would like?

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
I honestly would do any type i really dont have any type i really like or really dislike so its up to you(:

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
That is sooooooooooo way cool!  Tell me more about you and the stuff you like and we can owrk something out.  The last RP group I was in the role of the Dr and had 8 different patients!  It was like so totally cool for me because I really do want to be a Dr and some people think I'm like a nerd but I read a lot of medical stuff and things so I am real good at the role plays and very very realistic.  I also like to act so maybe that helps some too!  LOL!  I guess as a model you like to act too? I think you're like totally gorgeous BTW!  Your pictures are fantastic!  

# #### ## # ### ######## ### ##### #### ####### # ## ### ### # ##### ## ### #### but ######## ###### ## ###! #### ######## #### #### ##### #########! ## # ##### #### ### ## ##### ### # ######### ### #### # ##### ##### ### ##### ## ########. ###### ## ##############.### ### ### ####### ### # ######### ## ########. ## ##### #### ### #### ## ### ### ## #######. ###### ### #### ##### ### ####. #### ## #### ## ### ### ########## ### #### #### ##### ### ### #### #### ##### ##, ## #### #### #### ### ##### ##### ## ### #####, ### #### #### ## ####### ### ##### ##, ###### #### ####. #####, ## ### ### #### ## #### #### ### ## ### #### ## #### #### ## ## ### #### ##### ######, ###### ## ###### #### ###! #

Take care!
HUGS!

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
Hehe yes i do plike to act and yeah.I think i do like to have romances in my Rps because it helpsmeto relate with the characters more.

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
I see you are online now.  Is there any way we can chat?

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
ill answer your message

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
This site is just waaaaaaaay toooooooooo confusing for me!

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
I'm here waiting ... I hope I am doing this right!  LOL!   Arrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
youll get used toit anyway what doyou want the rp to be about?

hahaha
(;

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos