x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Koishi sighed and ran off to get Nue.



Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I was thinking.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

I was thinking.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

I was thinking.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Koishi came back with Nue. ”I never cared for that psycho.” She said, irritated. Koishi slapped her on the back.



Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I was still thinking of something.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

I was still thinking of something.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Nue patted me on the shoulder. ”I guess I'll go home.” She said, trying not to be mad.



Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I was worried. The sun started to come up.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6009
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Koishi began following Nue. ”Wait for me!” She said, dashing away.



Latest Forum Posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Last one to say postman pat wins

last one to say minion wins

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to say cake wins-moved

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

last one to say 'summer" wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games