Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

musicXisXmyXlife ; Superstare .❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I had begun my music and just flowed with it . I knew the guy next door to me was picked for homecoming and I grinned softly. I was trying to make my pino music blend in his music. I continued playing, hoping he got the hint and joined in. I giggled softly.
Carter
When the lady had given us our food , We started eating. My friends kept badgering me about homecoming and I simply said, I dont know." I knew that 2 of my friends also had no dates, and I just smirked, knowing that fact. I continued eating.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I immediately heard her music blend with my own as I started to play. I grinned and continued to play, blending it in with hers as well. I chuckled softly, the absurdity of it I found quite amusing. Two totally different songs, sounded really good together

Rikki
I finally finished eating, and I paid for the food, giving the waitress a nice tip. I stood up, getting my stuff, and I began to walk out of the restaurant. I should've given up on that boy the first moment I had met him.. A cute boy like that wouldn't ask me to homecoming...

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I heard as his music played with mine and I smiled softly, biting my lip gently. Our music was beautiful, together. I suddenly stopped as my friends came in." Lacey! Comeon!" I closed my piano up and grabbed my bag, leavvng." Lets go ###.# ## friend smiled as we walked.
Carter
We were all full and I leaned back in my chair, and my friends did too. I laughed softly, paying the waitress and getting up. I grabbed my bags and we all started heading back to school. I yawned lightly, my green hazel eyes, roaming everywhere. I sighed lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I suddenly heard shouts coming from the room the girl was in, and the piano playing stopped. I sighed softly, and stopped playing as well. I flipped through the sheet music I had, hoping I would find something to play.
Rikki
I turned back to see him looking around, and just as his eyes caught me, I walked through the exit. I walked over to my car, and threw my bag in. I got in, starting it.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
Before, leaving I went next door to the guy and walked inside, halfway." You play really good." I made a gesture with my hand pointing to his instument. My friends could wait a while longer. I fully walked in and strided slowly toward him.
Carter
We had already got on the campus of the school and we went to the study hall flor homework. I sighed lightly as some of my friendd went to play basketball, at our indoor courts here on campus. I went inside study hall and sat down, near the middle and pulled out some homework, plugging in my left earphone, turning my music up a bit more.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
"Thanks" I said with a small smile, watching her walk towards me. I didn't why she just left with her firends. I wasn't that good, or even that interesting or good looking of a person

Rikki
I walked into study hall, and sat down, pulling out some homework that I had to do. I glanced around me, seeing I was sitting a couple tables away from him. I smiled, and picked up my stuff. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked with a slight blush, gesturing towards the empty seat

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I grinned softly and bit my lip gently. I strolled casuallly over to him and pulled a nearby chair and sat next to him. I set my bag down and looked over at him." Are you ready for homecoming?" I glanced at him occasionally.
Carter
I looked up from my homework and noticed the girl from earlier. I sat a bit and took out my earphones and looked up at her." Yeah sure." I motioned for her to sit in the chair next to me if she wanted. I started working and tapped my foot quietly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
"Um, I guess, I just don't have a date yet.." I said softly, glancing at her. I ran my hand through my hair and leaned back in my chair.

Rikki
I put my books down and sat. I continued to work on my homework, having quite a bit to do. "So, who are you taking to homecoming?" I asked softly, trying to spark conversation.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I nodded softly and tilted my head slightly." I know what you mean." I sighed lightly as I stood up to leave, noticing im quite hungry." I turned to him before leaving and smiled softly." You have until saturday." I grinned as I left.
Carter
I glanced over at her, stopping breifly to check over my homework." My girlfriend." I smirked lightly and looked at her." What about you?"

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I grinned, realizing she wanted me to ask her. And I planned on it. I quietly strummed my gituar, thinking about her.

Rikki
My smile slowly faded as he said his girlfriend, "No one asked me yet.." I said softly, looking at my work. The smirk on his face didn't mak this any easier. He was so cute, and sweet, and open, but taken...

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Rate the band above you

What/How are you feeling right now?

Powersaves and Animal Crossing

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Name the user above you game

latest videos