Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

musicXisXmyXlife ; Superstare .❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I had begun my music and just flowed with it . I knew the guy next door to me was picked for homecoming and I grinned softly. I was trying to make my pino music blend in his music. I continued playing, hoping he got the hint and joined in. I giggled softly.
Carter
When the lady had given us our food , We started eating. My friends kept badgering me about homecoming and I simply said, I dont know." I knew that 2 of my friends also had no dates, and I just smirked, knowing that fact. I continued eating.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I immediately heard her music blend with my own as I started to play. I grinned and continued to play, blending it in with hers as well. I chuckled softly, the absurdity of it I found quite amusing. Two totally different songs, sounded really good together

Rikki
I finally finished eating, and I paid for the food, giving the waitress a nice tip. I stood up, getting my stuff, and I began to walk out of the restaurant. I should've given up on that boy the first moment I had met him.. A cute boy like that wouldn't ask me to homecoming...

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I heard as his music played with mine and I smiled softly, biting my lip gently. Our music was beautiful, together. I suddenly stopped as my friends came in." Lacey! Comeon!" I closed my piano up and grabbed my bag, leavvng." Lets go ###.# ## friend smiled as we walked.
Carter
We were all full and I leaned back in my chair, and my friends did too. I laughed softly, paying the waitress and getting up. I grabbed my bags and we all started heading back to school. I yawned lightly, my green hazel eyes, roaming everywhere. I sighed lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I suddenly heard shouts coming from the room the girl was in, and the piano playing stopped. I sighed softly, and stopped playing as well. I flipped through the sheet music I had, hoping I would find something to play.
Rikki
I turned back to see him looking around, and just as his eyes caught me, I walked through the exit. I walked over to my car, and threw my bag in. I got in, starting it.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
Before, leaving I went next door to the guy and walked inside, halfway." You play really good." I made a gesture with my hand pointing to his instument. My friends could wait a while longer. I fully walked in and strided slowly toward him.
Carter
We had already got on the campus of the school and we went to the study hall flor homework. I sighed lightly as some of my friendd went to play basketball, at our indoor courts here on campus. I went inside study hall and sat down, near the middle and pulled out some homework, plugging in my left earphone, turning my music up a bit more.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
"Thanks" I said with a small smile, watching her walk towards me. I didn't why she just left with her firends. I wasn't that good, or even that interesting or good looking of a person

Rikki
I walked into study hall, and sat down, pulling out some homework that I had to do. I glanced around me, seeing I was sitting a couple tables away from him. I smiled, and picked up my stuff. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked with a slight blush, gesturing towards the empty seat

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I grinned softly and bit my lip gently. I strolled casuallly over to him and pulled a nearby chair and sat next to him. I set my bag down and looked over at him." Are you ready for homecoming?" I glanced at him occasionally.
Carter
I looked up from my homework and noticed the girl from earlier. I sat a bit and took out my earphones and looked up at her." Yeah sure." I motioned for her to sit in the chair next to me if she wanted. I started working and tapped my foot quietly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
"Um, I guess, I just don't have a date yet.." I said softly, glancing at her. I ran my hand through my hair and leaned back in my chair.

Rikki
I put my books down and sat. I continued to work on my homework, having quite a bit to do. "So, who are you taking to homecoming?" I asked softly, trying to spark conversation.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I nodded softly and tilted my head slightly." I know what you mean." I sighed lightly as I stood up to leave, noticing im quite hungry." I turned to him before leaving and smiled softly." You have until saturday." I grinned as I left.
Carter
I glanced over at her, stopping breifly to check over my homework." My girlfriend." I smirked lightly and looked at her." What about you?"

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I grinned, realizing she wanted me to ask her. And I planned on it. I quietly strummed my gituar, thinking about her.

Rikki
My smile slowly faded as he said his girlfriend, "No one asked me yet.." I said softly, looking at my work. The smirk on his face didn't mak this any easier. He was so cute, and sweet, and open, but taken...

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What band got you into Metal?

Post some of the lyrics to your fav song

Kidzworld App or Monile Wensite

What band got you into Metal?

Most hyped ( over rated) metal band?