x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

musicXisXmyXlife ; Superstare .❤

1 2 4 Next →
Posted By:
superstare_1525610 Lock
superstare_1525610

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Lacey
I smirked as I walked back out to my friends and we went to the food court. We sat under a shady tree eating our lunch.i wonder who he's taking .. I smiled lightly as we eat.
Carter
I started to laugh and looked at her face." Im joking! I dont have a girlfrind." I laughed lightly and started up on my homework again." Im not sure Im going." I looked at her once more.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife_1918831 Lock
musicXisXmyXlife_1918831

StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I chuckled. From that point on, I planned how I was going to ask her. I though of a million different ways, but only one stuck with me.

Rikki
I gave a soft laugh, and my smile slowly returned. "Um, I know it's supposed to be the opposite way around, but do you want to go with me?" I asked him softly, looking at him

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife_1918831 Lock
musicXisXmyXlife_1918831

StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

Nick

I chuckled. From that point on, I planned how I was going to ask her. I though of a million different ways, but only one stuck with me.

Rikki

I gave a soft laugh, and my smile slowly returned. "Um, I know it's supposed to be the opposite way around, but do you want to go with me?" I asked him softly, looking at him

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 2 4 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Oreos vs. Chocolate Chip cookies!

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Latest Videos

Play Online Games