Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter stood to her feet, grabbing her dagger from her pocket as she walked cautiously towards the red-headed figure. " No need to know who I am. The question is, who are you." She called out wistfully, her face emotionless. The rain soaked her clothes, causing her to cough. She felt something run down her face, but thought it was a rain drop. But, in fact, it actually was blood seeping down her face. Once she had fallen on the ground, she had cut her cheek deeply. She winced, but kept a straight face.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi narrowed his eyes as the figure neared closer to him. "Oh look. The leader of the chickens. We dragons have no time for you petty creatures." He said, smirking slightly. "Run along now." He drew the arrow tighter in the bow, but didn't aim it at he.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

((Didn't see ya posted! Sorry dude!)) Carter rolled her eyes at Daichi, picking up her dagger, and poising it as she closed her eye. She had tons of daggers stashed in her pockets, but decided to throw one today. "Chickens, eh? Then what are you? Salamanders?" She snarled back, taking aim before throwing her dagger. Her dagger landed about half a foot from Daichi's foot, stabbing the ground deeply.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi growled slightly. He took up the dagger and threw it at her, it brushed against her arm as intended. "Goobye, chicken." He said, disapearing into the trees. "We are dragons. . . Not salamanders." He yelled back. His voice echoed through the forest; birds flying off because of the noise.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter smirked. "You seem more like a salamander to me, weirdo." She called back to him, sprinting forward and grabbing her suddenly bloodied dagger. She wiped the blood on her jacket, beginning to sprint out of the forest. She felt anger bubbling inside of her as she was lost. She felt her wings sprout in her back as her eyes glowed like a fire. She arose off the ground, soaring across the trees before landing outside of the forest. "Cruddy forest.." She murmured.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked up to see her fly out of the forest. He sighed and walked out of the forest, heading towards his group's headquarters. ((Tine skip?))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure, to when?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Night?))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Alright. Time-Skip: Night.))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sat at the pond on the outskirts of the forest. He washed his face with the water and glanced around the moonlit place. His mind wandered to his encounter with the Owl leader earlier.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

Watcha Watching (2014)

latest videos