Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

Carter heaved another sigh as she walked to The Owls headquarters. Upon entering, they all ignored her as she walked in. "May I join?" She asked her clan, whom were playing a simple card game on the ground. One boy looked up her, narrowing his eyes and scowling slightly. "No, sorry Carter. We have enough players." She sighed, and nodded as she turned around, making her way out. Carter walked out of the headquarters, deciding to head to the forest again. She skirted across the ground, the brisk air filling her nose.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi returned to the pond, it was his favourite place in the forest. His mother, who was killed by a Fire Fairy, used to come here all the time when he was younger. He sat and started playing in the water, taking care not to fall in, as most fairies; other than sea fairies, couldn't swim. He didn't have his wings out right now, as he considered them a hindrance. He sighed, his mind wandering to his hug with the Owl Leader, his hands around her waist. He shook of the thought and started making ripples in the pond.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter sighed aloud as she made her way through the forest, the wind brushing her light red hair into her auburn eyes . She began to kick her feet on the ground, her eyes gleaming like a raging fire for a moment, then back to normal. Her mother and father had taken her here a few times when she was young, but only a few times. She began to think of her run-in with the Dragon Leader, causing her to blush again. She quickly shook her head.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed the Owl Leader. He said nothing, just stared at her for a second. He looked away, blushing slightly as he remembered their encounter. "Well." He whispered to himself, still blushing slightly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry late reply. Mom doing hair.))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter felt eyes upon her, fixing her gaze to her left. She blushed deeply as she thought of their encounter from earlier, causing her to blush even more. "Well..." She murmured to herself, rubbing the back of her neck, still blushing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi grinned, seeing the opportunity. "Your face is red, chicken." He said, even though the area above his nose was still slightly pink. "Why aren't you with the other chickens? The flock decide they don't want you?"

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter shook her head., She didn't have time for this. "Yeah so what? And it's because of you they kicked me out of headquarters.." She murmured, pushing past him as she stomped slowly towards the trees. "And your face is red too, Salamander,." She whispered to him, like before, then sprinted into the deeper forest.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi's eyes widened. Because of him? They kicked her out because of him? This just goes to show how good deeds are repaid. He clenched his fists and ran after her. "It isn't my fault your petty little group kicked you out. Maybe if you hadn't went along running into ponds this wouldn't have happened." He yelled. "And my face is fine!"

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter heaved a sigh, shaking her head quickly as she whirled around-- meeting him face-to-face. The wind blew her bright red hair into her auburn eyes, but she didn't mind. "Look, I never said it was your entire fault! I knew I slipped! I knew I would've fell in the lake! You just caught me! My group just took it wrong!" She spat at him, each word spitting with venom. "And your face won't be fine when I'm done with you!" She threatened, grabbing her dagger as her eyes flickered with fire.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos