Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi narrowed his eyes. "You are so lucky I don't have my bow and arrow right now. " he leaned closer to her, staring into her eyes, his own emerald eyes reflecting his anger. "We fairies aren't as nice as the books say we are, demon. Try and hurt me, you'll regret it." He backed away and started to turn around to leave.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter was on the brink of a mental breakdown, but just held her dagger tightly in her shivering hand as her eyes twitched from auburn, to fire, to violet. They finally stopped on a deep violet color that reflected off the gleam of her dagger. "You sure i'm the chicken? You seem more like one than I do." She scoffed, twirling the dagger in her fingers. "Bring it on, glittery girl." She said, smirking slightly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Surprise!! ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Glittery? O_O HOW DARE YOU?)) Daichi turned abruptly at the sound of the word glittery. He slid his right foot to the side, then back, a green magic circle appearing. Lightning hit the ground beside the girl. "Listen, I don't feel like killing chickens right now but I can be much. . . much more accurate." He stared at her with a menacing look.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((OH MY GOSH. ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((I couldn't think of a good insult or comeback.. [gulp] O-O)) Carter didn't even move. She smirked widely, her violet eyes turning a neon green as she held up her dagger. She created a dark circle, underneath the fairy before her, causing him to fall through, and appear right in front only, his red hair was slightly on fire. "But, the one flaw in that is i'm not a chicken." She said wistfully, grabbing his arm, and wrapping it along with his other behind his back. She knew he'd escape, but she needed to urge him to fight. She held the dagger up by his cheek, tracing it gently. "Ready to fight, yet Salamander?"

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thank you ^^ Your welcome to have it; ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi broke free of her grip, hitting her in the face. "You aren't a chicken, you say? Well, your certainly going to be fried anyways." A green magic circle appeared once again, lightning striked the girl. "Listen, a I said before, I'm not in the mood for fighting chickens. So leave me alone."

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter felt her face sting but didn't really care. "Y'know, it's illegal to hit a girl." She confirmed, taunting him as the lightning struck. She just smirked, not feeling a thing as she had put an invisible shield around her body. "I'm not a chicken, and weren't you the one who wouldn't leave me alone? Or are you just a stalker?" She asked innocently, smirking once again.

((Brb))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned around, he walked up to her, a serious look on his face. "You're really getting on my nerves, chicken. I am not a stalker, even if I was; who do you think would want to stalk you?" He stared at her for a second, pure anger building up. He hit her in the face once again, using all his strength. "And I am neither glittery or a girl."

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos