Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay for Furbia and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
######
One of the members went into this candy shop-- it looked like. That didn't look too goo. the others picked on a scrawny little guy. I walked over to them an looked at the kid. "Guys, just let 'em go. You don't gotta be messin' with others just 'cause your lives be messin' up." I say. One of the guys looked at me as if I was crazy and then smiled evily, dropipng the kid to the ground (Who then ran away). "And what you goona do 'bout it?" They ask me.

Lilly:
I look at him as if he was crazy for a minute. "Thank you!!" I tell him, graciously and clutch the bag, walking out of the shop. I sit under a tree close to the donut shop, taking out of of the donuts and ripping it inot small peices.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I smiled at the man as he walked out. I looked at the clock, happy that my shift was over. I was starving! I rushed to my locker, quickly pushing it on. I waved to my boss, and ran out the door. I saw a gang of people and some people, but I was not sure what to do.

Dai:
I moved slowly out from behind the counter, quickly taking a donut with me. Mmm, it smelled soo good! Maybe I could go eat with that one girl. She seemed sweet. I moved out, pushing strongly at the door. I dropped next to the girl, smiling as I planted myself next to her.

Meow :3

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
The guys pulled at my long ponitail. I growled. "Yo gotta cut yo hair, man!" One laughed. "Look like a girl!" Another  laughed. I growled again. "Ahh!" One laughed again. I punched one in the face and eldowed another in the stomach.

Lilly:
I looked at him, eyes wide, and not sure what to say. My jaw was dropped a bit. I gave him that same look from before. That are-you-crazy look.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I watched the man and the gang fight. My eyes must've gone wide, because people were staring at me. I watched two men fall over in pain. Should I help? No, probably not. But I will anyway! I thought to myself as I ran into a gang member.

{New look for Mai!}

Dai:
I gave her a don't-look-at-me-like-that look. I looked down as I ate my donut slowly, and looked up at her. "Would you like to come over for dinner?" I burst out, putting my hands in my pocket.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I hurt most of the others and look up, to see a girl. I walk away from the gang members, taking my hair out of the small ponytail that ran down my back.

Lilly:
I look at him, eating a small peice of donut. "You mean-- a real meal?' I ask, quietly, looking a little hopeful.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I looked at Kofi, and turned my head. I realised my eyes must've turned gold because my eyesight was sharper. I put my hoodie over my head and started off to home. Maybe I would've meet that boy.

Dai:
I nod. "Of course, a real meal silly." I say, turning my head. I shivered and shook my bangs out of my eyes. Well, big sucess!

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I see the girl walk away and fall into sep next to her. "Hi." i say, looking at her with a stright face.

Lilly:
I smiled. "Really? I'd love to.." I say and smile. I perked up a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I looked over at him. "Hello." I say, holding his gaze. My eyes were probably a golden color, but that depends on my mood.

Dai:
"Yes." I said, smiling back. I held her gaze. My mood was happy, but I need to buy her a dress.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
kofi:
"You have pretty eyes." i tell her, quietly.

Lilly:
I continued to eat the donut, feeling happy. As happy as I had felt in a long time.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I smiled. "Thank you. I like your eyes." I said, walking slowly. I looked down the path towards my house, seeing it was not far away.

Dai: 
I smiled, taking out my wallet and shuffling it in my hands. "Would you like a new dress?" I asked, pointing towards the dress store.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why is swearing wrong?