Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay for Furbia and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
######
One of the members went into this candy shop-- it looked like. That didn't look too goo. the others picked on a scrawny little guy. I walked over to them an looked at the kid. "Guys, just let 'em go. You don't gotta be messin' with others just 'cause your lives be messin' up." I say. One of the guys looked at me as if I was crazy and then smiled evily, dropipng the kid to the ground (Who then ran away). "And what you goona do 'bout it?" They ask me.

Lilly:
I look at him as if he was crazy for a minute. "Thank you!!" I tell him, graciously and clutch the bag, walking out of the shop. I sit under a tree close to the donut shop, taking out of of the donuts and ripping it inot small peices.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I smiled at the man as he walked out. I looked at the clock, happy that my shift was over. I was starving! I rushed to my locker, quickly pushing it on. I waved to my boss, and ran out the door. I saw a gang of people and some people, but I was not sure what to do.

Dai:
I moved slowly out from behind the counter, quickly taking a donut with me. Mmm, it smelled soo good! Maybe I could go eat with that one girl. She seemed sweet. I moved out, pushing strongly at the door. I dropped next to the girl, smiling as I planted myself next to her.

Meow :3

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
The guys pulled at my long ponitail. I growled. "Yo gotta cut yo hair, man!" One laughed. "Look like a girl!" Another  laughed. I growled again. "Ahh!" One laughed again. I punched one in the face and eldowed another in the stomach.

Lilly:
I looked at him, eyes wide, and not sure what to say. My jaw was dropped a bit. I gave him that same look from before. That are-you-crazy look.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I watched the man and the gang fight. My eyes must've gone wide, because people were staring at me. I watched two men fall over in pain. Should I help? No, probably not. But I will anyway! I thought to myself as I ran into a gang member.

{New look for Mai!}

Dai:
I gave her a don't-look-at-me-like-that look. I looked down as I ate my donut slowly, and looked up at her. "Would you like to come over for dinner?" I burst out, putting my hands in my pocket.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I hurt most of the others and look up, to see a girl. I walk away from the gang members, taking my hair out of the small ponytail that ran down my back.

Lilly:
I look at him, eating a small peice of donut. "You mean-- a real meal?' I ask, quietly, looking a little hopeful.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I looked at Kofi, and turned my head. I realised my eyes must've turned gold because my eyesight was sharper. I put my hoodie over my head and started off to home. Maybe I would've meet that boy.

Dai:
I nod. "Of course, a real meal silly." I say, turning my head. I shivered and shook my bangs out of my eyes. Well, big sucess!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I see the girl walk away and fall into sep next to her. "Hi." i say, looking at her with a stright face.

Lilly:
I smiled. "Really? I'd love to.." I say and smile. I perked up a bit.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I looked over at him. "Hello." I say, holding his gaze. My eyes were probably a golden color, but that depends on my mood.

Dai:
"Yes." I said, smiling back. I held her gaze. My mood was happy, but I need to buy her a dress.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
kofi:
"You have pretty eyes." i tell her, quietly.

Lilly:
I continued to eat the donut, feeling happy. As happy as I had felt in a long time.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I smiled. "Thank you. I like your eyes." I said, walking slowly. I looked down the path towards my house, seeing it was not far away.

Dai: 
I smiled, taking out my wallet and shuffling it in my hands. "Would you like a new dress?" I asked, pointing towards the dress store.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Internet War

Owner of two guinea pigs!(Care advice)

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

Am I popular?

latest videos