Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Help me with this guy

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
There's this boy at my school and he is Korean. If you know me well, you know I love Koreans. I want to tell him that I like him, but it's too hard.. People judge him, man. They say he's a dumb, whiny, and ugly guy, but I want him to be my dumb whiny and ugly guy! LOL (actually he isnt that ugly he's really good looking). I found out my Korean best friend, Christine is his cousin and she told him that I like him. However, he doesn't know who I am, but he knows what I look like. He's looked at me and I've seen him steal some glances at me (especially today when he was in the front seat of this guy's car he totally saw me walkingEmbarrassed) Also, I kicked him in the butt (PHYSICAL CONTACT FTW) and tomorrow I plan on giving him a hug before I leave for this trip to Montgomery. What should I do? Should I just tell him I like him, start off as friends, or continue to kick him in his smexii butt?

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Help me with this guy

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
I... Don't... know.... Um,... Continue donkey whacking???

Sig Pic WoT

Help me with this guy

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
I just looked at your profile, and before I wasn't sure how to help cause I thought you were older, but I found out you and I are the same age, and I'm still not sure.

Sig Pic WoT

Help me with this guy

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
yes!!! your chances are great and you must ask him out on a date!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!