Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

emo.enlgland

Posted By:
callme_anything
callme_anything
Star
hi everyone i just wanted to say hi tio all the people out there for one and the main thing im going to be talking about is people in the topic above so lets start off with enlgland accents or britsh accent the same thing just diffrent wording so o love people with british accent i think it is just the cutes thing ever  and the crazy thing is most of them thing the way americans speak it really cool to so to me a speak is not that cool but whatever and no on with the emo stuff im emo i just wanted to say that and im a cutter and i no that it is hard to be calm all the time but to say the truth i wish i have kwon this befor and i wish i could belive it but as kellin quinn said " wrist are for braclets not for cutting" i do belive that but in thought times it can be hard and kids cant tell there parents everything and they dont want to take there anger out on other people because so they cut because of the thing going on and they dont want to take it out on other people so it is just better to do it on you be it isent true because on time thing went wrong for me like really wrong i was really in a bad time and i cut and i hit a vien and i went to the e.r and i got fixed and you think i would stp but no i still do it because thing are really hard and they can get even harder so yeah thats it i also want to say i will be posting stuff like this and talking about them and if you want to ask me a question i will awnser it or if there is a topuic you would like me to go over so yeah bye bye people  Tongue Out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos