Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What does your name mean?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Epicness.  What else would it mean?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
 Arthur means... (This isn't mine by the way, I just had to search it for some reason) Noble, courageous; possibly related to the obscure Roman family name Artorius. Other possible sources include an Irish Gaelic word meaning "stone," and artos, the Celtic word for "bear." Most English speakers will associate this name with legendary King Arthur. Also, from the Icelandic, meaning a follower of Thor, the Norse god of war.

Mun: Oh yes, Thor. xD

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Gods Favor or Love, idk because there was two :3

#girlsalliancecamp

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
My Name Is Amari Which Means

Promised by God

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Altar server.

Posted By:
Sakura-Uchihia-
Sakura-Uchihia-
StarStarStar
This is what my name means:

What your first name means:

Latin Female A nymph.
Greek Female Bee. Famous bearer: Melissa, Mythological princess of Crete transformed to a bee after learning to collect honey.

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

The expression or destiny for #6:
The number 6 Expression provides you a truly outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance. The 6 is helpful and ever conscientious, making you quite capable of rectifying and balancing any sort of inharmonious situation. You are a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. You have a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although you may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that you will devote yourself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.

The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.

If there is an excess of the number 6 in your makeup, you may exhibit some of the negative traits associated with this number. There may be a tendency for you to be too exacting and demanding of yourself. In this regard, you may at times sacrifice yourself (or your loved ones) for the welfare of others. In some cases, the over zealous 6 has difficulty distinguishing helping from interfering. You may have difficulty expressing your own individuality, because of involvement with responsibilities and causes. Like all with the Expression of the number 6, it's quite likely that you worry much too much.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 6

Emo Bisexual......

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
according to a website it means like a god...idk it confuses me

Posted By:
JakeyBearSwag
JakeyBearSwag
StarStar
Held by the heel lmao

Im Jakey!Susie Owns!Jakey+Susie= Forever
Jakey is my Name!
My phone is my Main!
Gimme a Skittle notta pill!!
Come on! U kno the drill!
Lol i kno imma bad rapper!

Posted By:
MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587
Star
:o That's the name Alex! Mine is defender and helper, my name's Alexis soooo yeah.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
7337fluffy
7337fluffy
Star
wow thats so kool wat does my name mean Big Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos