Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

my life is pain.

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
I'm not trolling. My life feels like pain. 
My real best friend moved in 3rd grade. In 4th grade a girl would treat me like dirt and make me her best friend. She would control my every move and agree whatever she says and be her servant. ( this is not the best friend I wrote on my other forum ). Then she moved. Since then I got a new friend. People would call me her best friend even though she is not. The new friend is unintelligent, not the prettiest, and many more unhappy qualaties but she was the only friend I had and I treated her like a best friend everyday. She would cut herself almost everyday, tried to kill herself 32 times but none of those ways worked. I am afraid of losing her because in return she was always a good friend I just don't like some qualaties about her. In my Korean School my different best friend since 3 years old, she would torment, insult, laugh AT me, torment me with my other friend and many more. ( see my, my life is pain ( best friend story ) and you will know how she treats me. I don't think any boys like me. I am a little overweight. I hate everything. I want to scream and shout and let it all out. ( the song SCream and shout ) lol. I may look happy, be the quietist girl, laugh and skip but all those things are fake because deep inside I feel pain and broken. My heart is never full.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

my life is pain.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand that what you're going through and what you've gone through is tough, you've met a lot of fake friends and that's very upsetting! Keep going though and try to be happy, focus on the positive things opposed to the negative things, and make sure to provide your friend with all the support you can, she needs someone there for her. You'll come across a nice boy one day and your weight doesn't matter at all. I hope things work out for you. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

my life is pain.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww Frown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Profile Pic Updates!

Type Your Username A Silly Way!

latest videos