×
Back left
Back right

i need you to click this, plz.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3

so, this girl on here sent me and my friend hate and now she's saying she didn't do anything and she told EVERYONE. i'm so mad and i keep looking out my window, i'm ready to end it because of her, i need your help to stop her Frown


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
We have a report button for incidents like this. If she's sending you hate, report the comment, and the admins will sort it out. Or you could tell a Jr. Mod, i'm sure they'd sort it out also.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 24

y do u even talk to her?

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

Every means of communication here has a report button. People's bios, photo's, comments, Pm's you name it. Please if you EVER see anything inapropriate please use the button and alert Jordan. Thanks!

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Ello

Please do this

1. Ignore her comments
2. Report the comments you has so far
3. Delete her from your friends list
4. Go to your security settings and put them on MEDIUM or HIGH so she cant comment you

The Admins will tell her to stop and you can also comment Jordan and she will check all the comments and tell her to stop to.

The worst thing what you can do is REPLY.  Dont.  This shows that you actually cares what this mean hurtful person is saying. They is the one with the problem, not you smile 

Good luck smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
???????????????/

Aye


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"-Allie-" wrote:

Every means of communication here has a report button. People's bios, photo's, comments, Pm's you name it. Please if you EVER see anything inapropriate please use the button and alert Jordan. Thanks!


Actually, not EVERY form of communication has a report button here.  Chat doesn't.  And there's not always a mod in chat either.


My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


Every means of communication here has a report button. People's bios, photo's, comments, Pm's you name it. Please if you EVER see anything inapropriate please use the button and alert Jordan. Thanks!


Actually, not EVERY form of communication has a report button here.  Chat doesn't.  And there's not always a mod in chat either.


Sorry wasnt even thinking, but it has a filter that doles out punishment in minutes so I forgot. Wink 

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello


Please do this


1. Ignore her comments

2. Report the comments you has so far

3. Delete her from your friends list

4. Go to your security settings and put them on MEDIUM or HIGH so she cant comment you


The Admins will tell her to stop and you can also comment Jordan and she will check all the comments and tell her to stop to.


The worst thing what you can do is REPLY.  Dont.  This shows that you actually cares what this mean hurtful person is saying. They is the one with the problem, not you smile 


Good luck smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3

thanks for the help guys smile


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity