Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

i need you to click this, plz.

Posted By:
;MakeItLastt.
;MakeItLastt.
Star
so, this girl on here sent me and my friend hate and now she's saying she didn't do anything and she told EVERYONE. i'm so mad and i keep looking out my window, i'm ready to end it because of her, i need your help to stop her Frown

Posted By:
;melancholybird.
;melancholybird.
StarStarStarStar
We have a report button for incidents like this. If she's sending you hate, report the comment, and the admins will sort it out. Or you could tell a Jr. Mod, i'm sure they'd sort it out also.

Posted By:
mz.ray alday
mz.ray alday
StarStar
y do u even talk to her?

Vanellope.-----;:-PSmile Nose:-D

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Every means of communication here has a report button. People's bios, photo's, comments, Pm's you name it. Please if you EVER see anything inapropriate please use the button and alert Jordan. Thanks!

You cannot and will not stop the right thing from happening. But we all can laugh at you while you whine about it. Devil Tongue

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello

Please do this

1. Ignore her comments
2. Report the comments you has so far
3. Delete her from your friends list
4. Go to your security settings and put them on MEDIUM or HIGH so she cant comment you

The Admins will tell her to stop and you can also comment Jordan and she will check all the comments and tell her to stop to.

The worst thing what you can do is REPLY.  Dont.  This shows that you actually cares what this mean hurtful person is saying. They is the one with the problem, not you smile 

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
???????????????/

Aye

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Every means of communication here has a report button. People's bios, photo's, comments, Pm's you name it. Please if you EVER see anything inapropriate please use the button and alert Jordan. Thanks!

Actually, not EVERY form of communication has a report button here.  Chat doesn't.  And there's not always a mod in chat either.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Actually, not EVERY form of communication has a report button here.  Chat doesn't.  And there's not always a mod in chat either.

Sorry wasnt even thinking, but it has a filter that doles out punishment in minutes so I forgot. Wink 

You cannot and will not stop the right thing from happening. But we all can laugh at you while you whine about it. Devil Tongue

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello

Please do this

1. Ignore her comments

2. Report the comments you has so far

3. Delete her from your friends list

4. Go to your security settings and put them on MEDIUM or HIGH so she cant comment you

The Admins will tell her to stop and you can also comment Jordan and she will check all the comments and tell her to stop to.

The worst thing what you can do is REPLY.  Dont.  This shows that you actually cares what this mean hurtful person is saying. They is the one with the problem, not you smile 

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
;MakeItLastt.
;MakeItLastt.
Star
thanks for the help guys smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D