Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
SeverinBrooo'
SeverinBrooo'
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Add me cause I'm an actor (:

>SeverinnWassHeree


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451
why????

All We Love We Leave Behind


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
SeverinBrooo'
SeverinBrooo'
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Causee I Need Moree' Friends .

>SeverinnWassHeree


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5105

"SeverinBrooo'" wrote:

Causee I Need Moree' Friends .


You don't NEED friends, you just want them.  Here's a tip:  You don't need thousands of friends.  And rewards for friends don't matter.  I would start off slowly if I were you.  And welcome to KW, btw!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
SeverinBrooo'
SeverinBrooo'
Member since:
February, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"SeverinBrooo'" wrote:


Causee I Need Moree' Friends .


You don't NEED friends, you just want them.  Here's a tip:  You don't need thousands of friends.  And rewards for friends don't matter.  I would start off slowly if I were you.  And welcome to KW, btw!


Okay Then' Andd' Thank Youu' .

>SeverinnWassHeree


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5105

"SeverinBrooo'" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"SeverinBrooo'" wrote:




Causee I Need Moree' Friends .


You don't NEED friends, you just want them.  Here's a tip:  You don't need thousands of friends.  And rewards for friends don't matter.  I would start off slowly if I were you.  And welcome to KW, btw!


Okay Then' Andd' Thank Youu' .


You're welcome! Wink Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Add Mee' ! :D

Posted By:
lettermen1999
lettermen1999
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122
one word "wow"

-LM-
excuse me!! u might want to cover ur eyes, u might b blinded by my awsomness
(PS im not a total rooky i have my qualitys)
hisssssssss
(randomness)
sorry i am really random at times,Wink


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos