×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 1

I'm ignored by everyone in chat. What the heck??


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

It takes a while to be well known in there. Sometimes you just gotta start talking and address people with direct questions. You're new, keep trying! Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"-Allie-" wrote:

It takes a while to be well known in there. Sometimes you just gotta start talking and address people with direct questions. You're new, keep trying! Wink


I agree. Besides the people there keep messaging, while other messages are very hard to catch up, so it's not easily noticeable.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Find somebody to talk to first, it might be a good idea to try and make friends in the forums or comments and then invite them to chat. smile Some people won't mind if you randomly just chat to them in there, so just try it! smile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 15653

Don't just say "Hi" to people, I'd recommend you just act like you've been there forever. Like if a mod or user says something like "I'm a banana" (random but yeah) Just be like "No silly you're an apple" or something like that. o.o 

I'm not help because I annoy everyone in there o.o

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 14493

Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 15653

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2013
Posts: 284

dont sAY hi just irgnore

Aye


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 14493

"-Kat-" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 15653

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"HeyThereImJames" wrote:


Just pick someone nice and say hi, or just join in a conversation. You'll usually have people in chat who say 'press 1 if u want to chat', just press 1 or if someone says 'press 68 if u like turtles' and if you like turtles then press 68 and they might start a conversation. If you just sit there and do nothing, it's likely that no one will talk to you.


turtles
james
turtles


68
68 if u like turtles


how about pandas
(koalas)

GOOD DAY TO YOU


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-19 09:41:33 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:38:25 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:11:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:00:10 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:42:25 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:10:09 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:06:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:35:24 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:26:00 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:13:46 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:47:15 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:15:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:17:58 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:35:24 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:11:38 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:00:08 -0800

- 2017-11-19 06:59:11 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:12:53 -0800