Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Frown Nobody likes bullying . Who has ever been bullied or have seen it or have you been a bully?
Well i have experienced all three of them if we work together we can concur bullying so nobody needs to learn to love how to save lives. This is probably not what you want to here but 10 children a day will commit suicide and i almost did.  To the parents of those who have succeeded its like murdering a adorable puppy.

Gbyrnecares4life

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I agree with you, bullying sucks. But you can't stop it. It's way too big a thing. 

ur mem

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

not is we all work together all you need to do is belive

Gbyrnecares4life

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
People use the term 'bullying' way too broadly. The Encarta Dictionary defines bullying as "...the process of intimidating or mistreating somebody weaker..."
Bullying is shoving someone in a toilet and flushing it.
Bullying is stealing from someone every day.
Bullying is giving wedgies and noogies.
Bullying is not teasing or making fun of someone.
Bullying is not calling names.
That is harassment.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

People use the term 'bullying' way too broadly. The Encarta Dictionary defines bullying as "...the process of intimidating or mistreating somebody weaker..."

Bullying is shoving someone in a toilet and flushing it.

Bullying is stealing from someone every day.

Bullying is giving wedgies and noogies.

Bullying is not teasing or making fun of someone.

Bullying is not calling names.

That is harassment.

Wait, what? So if every day, I went to school and some people kept calling me fat and ugly, every day, that wouldn't be bullyimg?
Hmmm.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity