Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

The Evolution of the KW Fake

Posted By:
m4uveclouds
m4uveclouds
Star
First off,  the girl or boy stumbles across the site somehow & makes an account. At first, the guy or girl is using real pictures of themselves, but then they see these extra gorgeous people (who are probably not real either) & are like, 'Dang, I wish I looked like that." (this may not be common for everyone, but this was how it was for me) Then, a brilliant (or so thought) idea popped in their mind.
1. The Beginner
The Beginner is where every fake starts off. They use photos of a variety of people & when someone questions them about it, they try to brush it off by saying, "I dye my hair a a lot." Which is very funny because, you must change your eye color, nose shape, and pictures a lot too. The Beginner also doesn't use proper grammar nor spell correctly. I guess you can say the average age that most of the Beginners are, is around 9-11.. They say that they're 15 or 16, but c'mon let's face it. They're like 9 or they go to a really bad high school. 

2. The Slightly Better 
The Slightly Better is when the Beginner is more mature I guess. They have better spelling & grammar, & they can seem a bit more realistic. Oh, BUT They Usually Type Like This Which Can Get Very Annoying. The SB uses around two different peoples pictures, but the two people may or may not look alike. The SB's age varies around 11-13, but yet again, they lie & say they are around two or three years their senior. The Slightly Better is kinda better better then the Beginner, hence the name slightly better. 

3. The Pretty People

OKAY, so we see a lot of these around here, now don't we? The PP are the coolest of the cool. The Beginner looks up to them. These are the people that strictly only uses one person's picture. They usually get them off of ##########, tumblahh, or wherever you can find preppy people & hipsters. A lot of them are wannabe hipsters, they copy& paste any deep sounding poem onto their profile. They only talk amongst themselves. The PP don't talk to Beginners & rarely talk to the SB's just 'cause they are that cool. Usually they're 13-15 years old. They greet each other with compliments, they say they are in love with someone with like 15 minutes, & they whine oh so much. They're big time mary sue's. They take ballet, they're head cheerleader , they play soccer, & to top it off they look pretty darn amazing. No one's that perfect. Or it's the insecure hipster type, I don't even wanna go on to them. .

There, I'm done. I could say so much more, but I won't. Those are the three types of fakes on this site. I just don't understand how I was all three of 'em. Oh, well. 

Posted By:
m4uveclouds
m4uveclouds
Star
bump

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
...Cool

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

...Cool
^^^^

Posted By:
m4uveclouds
m4uveclouds
Star

"Baby260" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

...Cool
^^^^

yeah, I got kinda bored..

Posted By:
GoddessInterrupted Lock
GoddessInterrupted
StarStarStar
I'm getting really tired of people posting forums complaining about the fakes. They're all over the internet, deal with it.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GoddessInterrupted" wrote:

I'm getting really tired of people posting forums complaining about the fakes. They're all over the internet, deal with it.

I didn't take this as a complain, just a different way of thinking about it.

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
m4uveclouds
m4uveclouds
Star

Holla, holla, holla. I wasn't complaining, now. That was kinda what I went through when I was faking on here. I'm apologize if I irritated you. 

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

Someone finally feels the same way! Sister, where have you been all my life?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos