Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Ange Gothique
Ange Gothique
Star
I am sooo tired of living. nothing i do is good enough for anyone. i have to pretend to be somebody im not and hide the scars as well. i want to die. to commit suicide. write a note that saysi quit. i quit trying to please anyone. i quit trying to pretend im not hurt. i quit pretending im invincable.
i want my headstone to say QUIT TRYING and i want to meet all the people who said i want good enough to meet me in heck. i know thats where im going cuuz god hates me and i dont care. 
 but nobody cares anyway

Who gives a crap?

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
StarStarStarStarStar
Please realize that what troubles you feel now, are NOT forever nor are they permanent. And what you wish for now, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things ALWAYS get better.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ange Gothique" wrote:

I am sooo tired of living. nothing i do is good enough for anyone. i have to pretend to be somebody im not and hide the scars as well. i want to die. to commit suicide. write a note that saysi quit. i quit trying to please anyone. i quit trying to pretend im not hurt. i quit pretending im invincable.

i want my headstone to say QUIT TRYING and i want to meet all the people who said i want good enough to meet me in heck. i know thats where im going cuuz god hates me and i dont care. 

but nobody cares anyway

sometimes  i  feel  that  way  but  you will  regreat  it

Kess  smile

play online games

latest forum posts

Over Intellectual Kids Chat

What is ur fav type of Food???????

Whats your favourite city ?

Over Intellectual Kids Chat