Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

I quit

Posted By:
Ange Gothique
Ange Gothique
Star
I am sooo tired of living. nothing i do is good enough for anyone. i have to pretend to be somebody im not and hide the scars as well. i want to die. to commit suicide. write a note that saysi quit. i quit trying to please anyone. i quit trying to pretend im not hurt. i quit pretending im invincable.
i want my headstone to say QUIT TRYING and i want to meet all the people who said i want good enough to meet me in heck. i know thats where im going cuuz god hates me and i dont care. 
 but nobody cares anyway

Who gives a crap?

I quit

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Please realize that what troubles you feel now, are NOT forever nor are they permanent. And what you wish for now, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things ALWAYS get better.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

I quit

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar

"Ange Gothique" wrote:

I am sooo tired of living. nothing i do is good enough for anyone. i have to pretend to be somebody im not and hide the scars as well. i want to die. to commit suicide. write a note that saysi quit. i quit trying to please anyone. i quit trying to pretend im not hurt. i quit pretending im invincable.

i want my headstone to say QUIT TRYING and i want to meet all the people who said i want good enough to meet me in heck. i know thats where im going cuuz god hates me and i dont care. 

but nobody cares anyway

sometimes  i  feel  that  way  but  you will  regreat  it

kess

yeah (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

last one to say minion wins

latest videos