Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815
Honey


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:



"100Raspberry" wrote:


FISH

I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.


Yeah right. I said awhile ago to stop spamming.



The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"Baby260" wrote:



"!K!awesomeness" wrote:






"100Raspberry" wrote:




FISH
I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:


No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"!K!awesomeness" wrote:









"100Raspberry" wrote:






FISH
I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:


No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.
Just because he don't know.


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815


"Baby260" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"Baby260" wrote:












"!K!awesomeness" wrote:















"100Raspberry" wrote:










FISH
I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:


No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.
Just because he don't know.


The girl is trying to inform him to know that spamming is wrong. As a member of Kidzworld, he must know the basic rules here.
Well mostly you're spamming too, and others, including me, could not even post because of confusion.
So please guys, stop flooding.


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Honey


India.


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
Joy


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
smartphone
smartphone
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 582
Jogging

The A-Z Game

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





"Baby260" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"Baby260" wrote:















"!K!awesomeness" wrote:


















"100Raspberry" wrote:












FISH
I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:


No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.
Just because he don't know.


The girl is trying to inform him to know that spamming is wrong. As a member of Kidzworld, he must know the basic rules here.
Well mostly you're spamming too, and others, including me, could not even post because of confusion.
So please guys, stop flooding.


^
Just to repost this because you might don't see my post.


The A-Z Game

Posted By:
smartphone
smartphone
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 582
Woman

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How are you feeling now? :-) Bunny's.

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos