Honey

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

FISH

I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.

Yeah right. I said awhile ago to stop spamming.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Baby260" wrote:

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

FISH
I'm sorry but I'm banning you from playing my forums. I don't want you to keep putting things and not letting others play. So I kindly say for you to go.
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:

No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

FISH
He just post things which he like, Tell him the rules of this game which you make(:

No, the girl is trying to say that he shall stop spamming(never-ending post), like you do mostly. Because it's against the rules of KW and it's annoying. And it's hard for us to post.
Just because he don't know.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Baby260" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

FISH

The girl is trying to inform him to know that spamming is wrong. As a member of Kidzworld, he must know the basic rules here.
Well mostly you're spamming too, and others, including me, could not even post because of confusion.
So please guys, stop flooding.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Honey

India.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Joy

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Jogging

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"!K!awesomeness" wrote:

"100Raspberry" wrote:

FISH

The girl is trying to inform him to know that spamming is wrong. As a member of Kidzworld, he must know the basic rules here.
Well mostly you're spamming too, and others, including me, could not even post because of confusion.
So please guys, stop flooding.

^
Just to repost this because you might don't see my post.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Woman

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity