Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

I know we're allowed to post pretty much anything in the Forum, as long as it is within the KW rules.
I just strongly suggest not posting anything that creates drama with you and another KW member!
You know he or she is gonna read it!
Especially if it's someone that you know in person and that's more the reason not to do it!
If you have an issue with another KW member then settle it through private messages or just keep it to yourself, and if it's someone you know in person, then settle the issue in person and keep it off of KW!
A girl that I know in person did this about me, and I don't really think it was appropriate!
Just sayin'!

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i agree smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I agrees 100% 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
And also, just because the person you are posting something about is not a KW member, he or she may have a friend who is, so just be careful what you post about other people!
I know I have been guilty of doing this!
And Comments are another thing! If someone is sending you cooments that are creating drama, don't approve them! Once you approve, other people can read them! Of course that all depends on your account settings! Delete those comments that are negative and are just out to start drama!
And if the same person keeps sending you neagtive coments, report them!
Again, just sayin'!

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This ^^ is the awesome advise and I agrees and especially delete the drama / private comments and about the  negative comments if you ever rarely does get them.  Most people is awesome and KW doesnt trollerate mean people so report the comments and ignore them

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Drama Forum Posts!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
And one last thing!
If someone does put a forum post about you or comment about you and it's negative, DO NOT strike back with a negative reply! All you're gonna do is feed their fire! And that's what they want!
It's just like bullying!
I know it's hard to see a post that you know is about you and not react with a reply or see a comment and not reply with somrething to defend yourself! You're not being a coward if you don't reply!
You're actually being a better person than the person that posted what they did! But as I said, report them!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos