x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779 Lock
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hello my little dolls (:

I am your other mother and I want to know what you wish you had so I can fix it in your other life. (You may not understand this unless you watched the movie Coraline).

Please comment and tell me what changes you want in your life and what your biggest hopes and dreams are. I can make it happen.

They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love


Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1455
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
This is somewhat disturbing. ._.
I want to change... Everything. 


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

This is somewhat disturbing. ._.

I want to change... Everything. 
##### ### except my friends on kw XD


Posted By:
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779 Lock
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago




"xXMCJXx " wrote:




This is somewhat disturbing. ._.



I want to change... Everything. 


-----------------------------------------

Oh don't worry darling, I can do that ☻‿☻

They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:







"xXMCJXx " wrote:






This is somewhat disturbing. ._.




I want to change... Everything. 



-----------------------------------------

Oh don't worry darling, I can do that ☻‿☻
this just turned into a horror film (o.o)


Posted By:
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779 Lock
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:



"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:










"xXMCJXx " wrote:








This is somewhat disturbing. ._.





I want to change... Everything. 




-----------------------------------------

Oh don't worry darling, I can do that ☻‿☻
this just turned into a horror film (o.o)



Ooh don't you know I love you. ^-^  

They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:






"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:













"xXMCJXx " wrote:










This is somewhat disturbing. ._.






I want to change... Everything. 





-----------------------------------------

Oh don't worry darling, I can do that ☻‿☻
this just turned into a horror film (o.o)



Ooh don't you know I love you. ^-^  
* screams and jump out window *


Posted By:
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779 Lock
OtherMother☻‿☻_2423779
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:



"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:






"brunostar" wrote:









"OtherMother☻‿☻" wrote:
















"xXMCJXx " wrote:












This is somewhat disturbing. ._.







I want to change... Everything. 






-----------------------------------------

Oh don't worry darling, I can do that ☻‿☻
this just turned into a horror film (o.o)



Ooh don't you know I love you. ^-^  
* screams and jump out window *







I will never loose you, darling. Never.

They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love


Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 782
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
OK DATS JUST CREEPY





ya gave me nightmares....* hides under bed sheets *

??


Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 782
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"ice cream girl" wrote:

OK DATS JUST CREEPY





 

ya gave me nightmares....* hides under bed sheets *
ABOUT DAT CREEPY HAND

??


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Throw anything at the user below

Post a lie about the user above you

Throw anything at the user below

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

The Banning Game

Throw anything at the user below

The person below me

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Latest Videos

Play Online Games