Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

hungar gamms

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
"gail, im so mad at you because you thought of a combat strategy that may or may not have indirectly killed my sister who VOLUNTARILY decided to put herself in danger, yet, not only volunteered, but lied in order to."

"also, those who perpetrated the tactic which killed my sister may or may not have been the people you originally strategized with, because, well, it's actually a simple plan, and any other military tactician could have thought of it in some other planning room in the capitol"

"because of this i resent  your existence and will never forgive what you have done"

"even if all of this was true, you had zero knowledge of it being used to kill my sister, you merely suggested it, but that still maiks you a terrible person"

"i am going to go and live with some imbecile who tried to kill me earlier"

And now for something completely different.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Slap The Keyboard :p

I want new friends

latest videos