Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What made me realize

Posted By:
Made_With_Love
Made_With_Love
Star
Hi...My name is Olivia, a year ago I wasn't very religious but my sisters went to a teen church called youth group. I still prayed and everything but didn't go to church about four months ago, my stepdad left my mom,all I could do was cry,my mom told it wasn't my fault but I felt as though she didn't truly care.i prayed every night that he would come back.you see,my real dad is in jail and I have been living with just a mom for a while but when my stepdad came I felt like I could move on,so to see him leave just like my dad hurt me so badly I couldn't seem even listen to a sad song without crying but one night I had a dream.i was flying over an ocean and on one side was a group of pure white clouds and on the other side my stepdad I knew what it meant so, I flew over to the clouds and started to cry. To this day that dream still makes me realize who will never leave me,God, he knows if you're hurting he knows if you can't go on and I joined youth group and now I pray to god,not for my stepdad to come back but to say thank you for all he has done and made me realize...do you have a realization story?Post it!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos