Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Help...?

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
I couldn't find a better topic for this thread, but I really need a little...comfort, advise, warnings, things to look forward to?

okay, so, I've lived in Germany my entire life. I've traveled to different places, but my comfort zone is truly ini my home country. Well, my father passed away, he was American. And my mother was German. Well, my mother found his will. She read it over and saw that he put, and I quote: "I want to move back to the America's with my family"

well, I've recently got home from Florida, America from visiting distant relatives from my father's side. And it really was way out of my comfort zone- even if i had family there. and that's the very place my dad wanted to return to. 

My mom not too long ago broke the news to me that when we get enough money again, we're going to move to Florida, saying it's what my dad would have wanted.

i love my dad, really, and its what he wanted for his family...but I don't want to leave the place I call home...

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Help...?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
I think you should voice your concerns to your mother and see how it goes from there. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Help...?

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Okay, thank you for the advise. Flawless signature, by the ways.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Help...?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

There's nothing you can really do about it. My family moves a lot because my dad cant keep a job. I've lost a bunch of friends every time I moved and it's always been out of my comfort zone. I tried telling my mom and dad but they refused to do anything. Don't worry, you'll get used to America.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Help...?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"Deustchland " wrote:

Okay, thank you for the advise. Flawless signature, by the ways.

lol, I thought so too, about the signature.

I hope everything works out for you. Moving is really stressful, especially when you're young. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Help...?

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Alright, thank you for numbing it up a bit for me Annoyedgt;.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Help...?

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah you really can't do anything about it. I'm sure you'll find amazing friends in the U.S, and you can still keep in contact with your friends in Germany. 

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Help...?

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Well, it would be easier if I were for say, nine? Seven? 

And you're welcome u w u

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Help...?

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Alright thank you for the comfort, and that's another awesome signature. Oh my goodness.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Help...?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell your mum how you feel about it, moving is a daunting experience so it's only natural to feel scared. I'm sure your father would be happy where you are as long as you are happy. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos