x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

How Do I Become A Jr. Mod?

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 437
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I was wondering... How do I become a Jr. Mod?
It would be really fun to be one! But, I don't know how to become one. Now, How am I gonna be one, If I don't even know how to become one!?
If I where one, I'd go by every rule, I wouldn't use it for my advantage, or I wouldn't use it in any bad way possible!
I just wanna be seen more, and be Important.
Please, somebody answer this question!



-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14493
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
You don't apply to be one, the admins just choose users who they think are appropriate. Look on the moderators and admins profiles and they'll have a paragraph about it in more detail. Also.. I don't think they're looking for any new ones.


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 391
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
What is a Junior moderator? Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are stillWe appreciate all the help from users. Keep up the good work!
[Taken straight from the vice president james profile] Each admin and kw staff member has a different thing but that is the basic and no they are not adding any new jr.mods right now


-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13507
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

What is a Junior moderator? Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are stillWe appreciate all the help from users. Keep up the good work!

[Taken straight from the vice president james profile] Each admin and kw staff member has a different thing but that is the basic and no they are not adding any new jr.mods right now


  lol nice copy and pastein skills (; 


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1_2165766 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
RukiaKuchiki1_2165766
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3436
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Junior Mods are not being chosen right now. If they were,you would have to be responsible,live in Canada and (I think) Over 18. 

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 391
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

Junior Mods are not being chosen right now. If they were,you would have to be responsible,live in Canada and (I think) Over 18. 

I don't think u have to live in canida and I also think they are looking for people below 18 12-17 long time active user and only admin and mods are 18 or over they choose jr.mods  to be voice of the users so they are just regular users !

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 391
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:



"giantsjetsmets" wrote:


What is a Junior moderator? Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are stillWe appreciate all the help from users. Keep up the good work!


[Taken straight from the vice president james profile] Each admin and kw staff member has a different thing but that is the basic and no they are not adding any new jr.mods right now


 
  lol nice copy and pastein skills (; 

lOL thanks its hard work  Tongue Out I like the line taken straight form his profile

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1315
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

You don't apply to be one, the admins just choose users who they think are appropriate. Look on the moderators and admins profiles and they'll have a paragraph about it in more detail. Also.. I don't think they're looking for any new ones.

Thanks for telling us. Now I know!


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 391
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Authoritarian" wrote:

you have to be a horrible person in every fibre of your being and then constantly make threads about how to become a jr mod

lol

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1532
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Be active, contribute well, be kind and helpful to others and involve yourself as often as possible. Moderators choose the JMs, I'm pretty sure they aren't looking for any help right now..

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

A Big THANK YOU from brilliantstudent

~~Rename the person above you game~~

The person below me

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

The person below me

Describe your personality

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

The person below me

Do you support Donald Trump?

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games