Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How Do I Become A Jr. Mod?

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar
I was wondering... How do I become a Jr. Mod?
It would be really fun to be one! But, I don't know how to become one. Now, How am I gonna be one, If I don't even know how to become one!?
If I where one, I'd go by every rule, I wouldn't use it for my advantage, or I wouldn't use it in any bad way possible!
I just wanna be seen more, and be Important.
Please, somebody answer this question!

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
You don't apply to be one, the admins just choose users who they think are appropriate. Look on the moderators and admins profiles and they'll have a paragraph about it in more detail. Also.. I don't think they're looking for any new ones.

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar
What is a Junior moderator? Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are stillWe appreciate all the help from users. Keep up the good work!
[Taken straight from the vice president james profile] Each admin and kw staff member has a different thing but that is the basic and no they are not adding any new jr.mods right now

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

What is a Junior moderator? Junior Mods are hand-picked by Kidzworld. Applications or bribery will NOT be accepted in any way. There is no direct way to become a Junior Mod. If you follow the rules, and contribute positively in the boards you are stillWe appreciate all the help from users. Keep up the good work!

[Taken straight from the vice president james profile] Each admin and kw staff member has a different thing but that is the basic and no they are not adding any new jr.mods right now

lol nice copy and pastein skills (; 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Junior Mods are not being chosen right now. If they were,you would have to be responsible,live in Canada and (I think) Over 18. 

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

Junior Mods are not being chosen right now. If they were,you would have to be responsible,live in Canada and (I think) Over 18. 

I don't think u have to live in canida and I also think they are looking for people below 18 12-17 long time active user and only admin and mods are 18 or over they choose jr.mods  to be voice of the users so they are just regular users !

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

lol nice copy and pastein skills (; 

lOL thanks its hard work  Tongue Out I like the line taken straight form his profile

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

You don't apply to be one, the admins just choose users who they think are appropriate. Look on the moderators and admins profiles and they'll have a paragraph about it in more detail. Also.. I don't think they're looking for any new ones.

Thanks for telling us. Now I know!

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

you have to be a horrible person in every fibre of your being and then constantly make threads about how to become a jr mod

lol

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Be active, contribute well, be kind and helpful to others and involve yourself as often as possible. Moderators choose the JMs, I'm pretty sure they aren't looking for any help right now..

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Favourite Sport?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos