Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Never be afraid. Be brave

Posted By:
nialla0078
nialla0078
Star
My post is about crushes. Now almost everyone in the world is afraid to even TALK to their crush. That's where I come in. I'm here to tell you don't be afraid, they are just a guy/girl. Yeah, they may be your crush, but they are just an ordinary person. Think of it like this. When your talking your crush to pretend you are talking to your reflection in the mirror. Trust me it's not very hard. and I should know.

NJH

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"nialla0078" wrote:

My post is about crushes. Now almost everyone in the world is afraid to even TALK to their crush. That's where I come in. I'm here to tell you don't be afraid, they are just a guy/girl. Yeah, they may be your crush, but they are just an ordinary person. Think of it like this. When your talking your crush to pretend you are talking to your reflection in the mirror. Trust me it's not very hard. and I should know.

Wow, that's a great Idea, nialla0078! Although, I do not have a Crush... But I just don't understand why they don't just go and talk to them, or tell them about they're feelings. Some Girls/Guys have good reasons why. But, just some people have absolutely no worries at all, and they are too afraid too. But, I love it when people have the courage to actually tell their feelings to they're crush! But, most people just don't. But, great encouragement quote! I absolutely LOVE it~! <3

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Posted By:
nialla0078
nialla0078
Star
Well the who reason I wrote this post is so I can show the people who are afraid to talk to their crush that they shouldn't be afraid. BTWs I love it too  Wink

NJH

Posted By:
Cherrypie099
Cherrypie099
Star
yes. that is soooo true.
i was always to shy to talk about things like that, but now i have no crush.  Indifferent not that i care

Posted By:
nialla0078
nialla0078
Star
That's good when you find one use what I posted as confidence  smile

NJH

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
nialla0078
nialla0078
Star
Yes spiders are scary in a way   Worried

NJH

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos