Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What's your Rank?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358
My rank sucks Tongue Out
This month: 127
All time: 109

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


What's your Rank?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15706
How dyou know your rank?

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


What's your Rank?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358

"kukookristy" wrote:

How dyou know your rank?

Lower left hand corner; you see the reward coins then click on the white crown with a red background that say leaderboard which is the last one. And you'll find out there! smile

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


What's your Rank?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15706

"AriannaWWE" wrote:



"kukookristy" wrote:


How dyou know your rank?

Lower left hand corner; you see the reward coins then click on the white crown with a red background that say leaderboard which is the last one. And you'll find out there! smile
I dont have the reward coins bit.....

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


What's your Rank?

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358

"kukookristy" wrote:



"AriannaWWE" wrote:






"kukookristy" wrote:




How dyou know your rank?

Lower left hand corner; you see the reward coins then click on the white crown with a red background that say leaderboard which is the last one. And you'll find out there! smile
I dont have the reward coins bit.....

Do you see the green bar in the down right hand corner?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


What's your Rank?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15706

"AriannaWWE" wrote:



"kukookristy" wrote:






"AriannaWWE" wrote:









"kukookristy" wrote:






How dyou know your rank?

Lower left hand corner; you see the reward coins then click on the white crown with a red background that say leaderboard which is the last one. And you'll find out there! smile
I dont have the reward coins bit.....

Do you see the green bar in the down right hand corner?


Nope

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

I did the Ice Bucket challenge -.-

latest videos