1. What does `The Cherry Orchard' have in common with old editions of `Startrek'?
2. In Australia, how is the date of Mothers' Day calculated?
3. Which President of the USSR encouraged the policy of Glasnost?
4. What was built by inmates taken from Changi Prison Camp?
5. What is the world's largest desert?
6. Nino Culotto was his pen-name. What was his REAL name?
7. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?
8. Who wrote `The Entertainer', music made famous by the film, ‘The Sting'?
9. In Greek legend, what was eaten on the island of Jerba?
10. What was the name of Ulysses' son, who grew to manhood in his absence?
11. Which Knight caused the death of the Lady of Shallotte?
12. What monument occupies centre stage in Trafalgar Square?
13. Which book catapulted Germaine Greer to fame?
14. What was the classical standard language of ancient India?
15. Who directed and starred in films such as `The little ######?#
# # # # # WELL THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MORE IT WILL BE DIFFICULT IF I GIVE AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME