Back left
Back right

What's the most trouble you've been in at school?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"nascarawesome" wrote:

1. Pulling my pants all the way down when I used a urinal for the first time.
haha omg XD this kid used to do that right when he walked into the wash room and everyone walking by would see 0 _ 0

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got expelled.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
idk

becoz i have no school since 1yearago ;_;

Posted By:

Default girl

It was this April when my friend and i hid in the library to skip a class and everyone was looking for us.  when the teacher found us we got suspended for the day and our parents had to come and pick us up at lunch. my parents were very very mad at us. Devil Clown

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got told homework and I didn't do it so I got detention and she told me to to complete it in the detention but I was there the whole lunchtime and I didn't even attempt it...so she shouted at me and gave me another detention and extra homework. o.O

GOOD DAY TO YOU

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity