Back right

Can you speak more than one language?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

If so what languages? Big Grin

I'm trying to teach myself French, and then next year I'll learn spanish Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well that was a very simple answer :3 Thanks Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:

Default girl

Yep! I can speak Hindi ( it's my national language so ofcourse i should know ) and English.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I can speak hindi english arabic nd lil of bit of french...!!!! Its more dan enough...bt im gonna learn russian 2 frm my dad

♥♥" One good thing about today is that you get to finish what you started yesterday and you get to plant the seed to tomorrow's fruits. You don't finish or start anything on your bed. So get out of bed and go do something because the world waits for you. Are you gonna let us down?":*♥♥
HI.! I am Noor smile
me♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yeah i can speak in Hindi, Chinese, Japanese and English, i'm learning these.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

kin of. my mom teaching me french and my older broters tought me some words in japansese n hawaiian

Beeeedooo!!!! Beeedooo!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

I can speak a bit of French but I'm not fluent. :3

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

same

Beeeedooo!!!! Beeedooo!!!!

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I can speak Spanish because its my nationality! I can speak a little bit of Japanese and Korean but I'm still learning! smile

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity