x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
hello_kitty112
hello_kitty112
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I DARE YOU TO HIT YOUR MAMMYS IN THE FACE ALL THE TIME UNTILL 12:00

HELLO KITTY 112 WROTE THIS


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I dare the person above me to turn of caps lock.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
hello_kitty112
hello_kitty112
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
NO I WANT AND BY THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TOO THE  GIRL THAT JUST MADE THIS ME SO BECAREFU;L

HELLO KITTY 112 WROTE THIS


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"hello_kitty112" wrote:

NO I WANT AND BY THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING TOO THE  GIRL THAT JUST MADE THIS ME SO BECAREFU;L

read the rules again.


Rule #8
"DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Why? Because you are yelling at them. That's what all caps is used for."

^^ using caps lock is against the rules. :T just sayin

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
hello_kitty112
hello_kitty112
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
 WELL EXCUSE MY LANGUEGE IF I HAD SCARED YOU  OR FRIGHTEND YOU OKAY AND JUST TO LETT YOU KNOW I WAS NOT YELLING BECAUSE WHEN I WAS TYPING I HAD A CLAM AND COLLECTIVE VOICE ON THE INSIDE OF MY HEAD OKAY SO DONT BE A BIG RULER GUY WHEN YOU CAN DO JUST TO YOUR SELF CALMY OKAY MR.

HELLO KITTY 112 WROTE THIS


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"hello_kitty112" wrote:

 WELL EXCUSE MY LANGUEGE IF I HAD SCARED YOU  OR FRIGHTEND YOU OKAY AND JUST TO LETT YOU KNOW I WAS NOT YELLING BECAUSE WHEN I WAS TYPING I HAD A CLAM AND COLLECTIVE VOICE ON THE INSIDE OF MY HEAD OKAY SO DONT BE A BIG RULER GUY WHEN YOU CAN DO JUST TO YOUR SELF CALMY OKAY MR.

please turn of caps lock :T

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
JKAM
JKAM
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 205
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"hello_kitty112" wrote:


 WELL EXCUSE MY LANGUEGE IF I HAD SCARED YOU  OR FRIGHTEND YOU OKAY AND JUST TO LETT YOU KNOW I WAS NOT YELLING BECAUSE WHEN I WAS TYPING I HAD A CLAM AND COLLECTIVE VOICE ON THE INSIDE OF MY HEAD OKAY SO DONT BE A BIG RULER GUY WHEN YOU CAN DO JUST TO YOUR SELF CALMY OKAY MR.

please turn of caps lock :T
dude just drop it if she yelling she must have some emotional problems or something much worse

SWAG@BRO 2COOL4U!!!!
SWAG BRAKES

I Should Really Let Out The Devil In Me


Latest Forum Posts

Checking for bugs-moved

Checking for bugs-moved

Checking for bugs

What is better public school or homeschool?

What is better public school or homeschool?

Checking for bugs

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Checking for bugs

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games