Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

random stuff

Posted By:
zippyspeed123
zippyspeed123
Star
Hello everyone!  smile i am here to talk about GOD right now  #1 if you trust in GOD you will go to heaven. #2 lol get it #2 hehe ok #2 if you don't trust in GOD you will go to hell sorry to say that. #3 if you trust in GOD a little and a little in the devil witch is a fallen angel you will go to hell sorry to say that too. #4 i don't know in how long never never ever let some people put a little chip in you forhead or on your hand you will go to hell don't even do it if you will get your head coped off! if your a christian don't do it you will go to hell!!!!! ok that is all for now please like this if it was helpful ok bye.

random stuff

Posted By:
tyto123
tyto123
StarStarStar
I agree with you I'm Christian and I used to get mad every time someone called me a name or pushed me around, but then I started getting involved during church . now I'm a better person

Charleston REPRESENT

random stuff

Posted By:
dragonlover123
dragonlover123
Star
okay i really like the thing about appreciating god and all but.....................
YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO SAY A BAD WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER THE CASE!!!!!! Angry Sad Angry  Sad sorry i had to yell at you.......

from your friend,
Miyako Gotokuji

random stuff

Posted By:
GHOSTSWAGG77
GHOSTSWAGG77
Star
Have any of you watched a scary movie when the person who is being chased always fall down. dont that just make you mad people fall down in every scary movie ITS JUST STUPID, WHY DO PEOPLE ALL DOWN WHEN THERE IS NOTHING THERE TO TRIP THEM! thats how people die quicker  the black people die first NOT TO BE RACIST.why    does that happen

random stuff

Posted By:
Richelle-_-
Richelle-_-
Star
lmfao thts true like a mother ####### xD smile :P

omg!!!!

random stuff

Posted By:
Richelle-_-
Richelle-_-
Star
and white ppl always die frist what you tlk bout lol. watch scary movie 1 the first part of it with the white girl
lol

omg!!!!

random stuff

Posted By:
Obey-)_shynell:D
Star

White people DIE first

THE BLACK DIE LAST  CUZ  we not stuid NOT THAT WHITE PAOPLE IS STUPID

JUST WE GOT MORE SENS

NOT RACIST

random stuff

Posted By:
Star
LMAFO Big Grin xD :P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos