x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
ML_Leslie_2474264 Lock
ML_Leslie_2474264
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I absolutely dislike this word.  Every time someone sais they don't like something in this time is called a "hater" simply for not enjoying something that someone else likes.

This bother me in more than one way:

1) people are aloud to dislike something that others love or like.

2) Its a failed attempt at both an insult and argument

Also given by that logic of "if you don't like what we like, your a hater" Wouldn't everyone on earth be a hater considering you don't like everything? Yes.


I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3255
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
me too.
i also dislike the word hater.
the way people use it, but mainly just the word in general.
hater is a gross word.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8145
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
The only time hater is relevant is when Hillary Duff belts it out in her music.


sig


Posted By:
ML_Leslie_2474264 Lock
ML_Leslie_2474264
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

The only time hater is relevant is when Hillary Duff belts it out in her music.


I would have to disagree.  I don't like her myself but im not what they would call a "hater" nor should anyone else be called this word for disliking something or someone. 

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
so true friend

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Posted By:
Danielneedsyou_2242498 Lock
Danielneedsyou_2242498
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 258
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Haters love me cuz I am awesome Big Grin


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8145
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"ML_Leslie" wrote:



"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:


The only time hater is relevant is when Hillary Duff belts it out in her music.


I would have to disagree.  I don't like her myself but im not what they would call a "hater" nor should anyone else be called this word for disliking something or someone. 



Do you not get I was saying
Like she has a song called Hater
I was just referencing the song
Because it came to mind when this thread came up
In no way did I express any negative or positive opinion on the word. 


sig


Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:



"ML_Leslie" wrote:






"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:




The only time hater is relevant is when Hillary Duff belts it out in her music.


I would have to disagree.  I don't like her myself but im not what they would call a "hater" nor should anyone else be called this word for disliking something or someone. 
 


Do you not get I was saying
Like she has a song called Hater
I was just referencing the song
Because it came to mind when this thread came up
In no way did I express any negative or positive opinion on the word. 


considering he told you he did not like her wouldn't it be a bit obvious that he wouldn't know that song? More than a little hint to it.  So no I don't think he exactly got what you said.  either way please put in mind not everyone will get things that you do.



You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8145
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Cry_J" wrote:




considering he told you he did not like her wouldn't it be a bit obvious that he wouldn't know that song? More than a little hint to it.  So no I don't think he exactly got what you said.  either way please put in mind not everyone will get things that you do.





I don't really want to fight with you
But I just want to point out that just because someone doesn't like an artist, doesn't mean they don't know any songs by them. There has to be some reason they don't like them, after all. Whether it was "obvious" or not, is irrelevant to the conversation. 


sig


Posted By:
ML_Leslie_2474264 Lock
ML_Leslie_2474264
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:



"Cry_J" wrote:






considering he told you he did not like her wouldn't it be a bit obvious that he wouldn't know that song? More than a little hint to it.  So no I don't think he exactly got what you said.  either way please put in mind not everyone will get things that you do.



 


I don't really want to fight with you
But I just want to point out that just because someone doesn't like an artist, doesn't mean they don't know any songs by them. There has to be some reason they don't like them, after all. Whether it was "obvious" or not, is irrelevant to the conversation. 


Looks more like a debate. Cry doesn't fight with people (you would be able to tell if he was picking a fight)  Don't hold it against him. 
Sorry Cry thank you but its alright.
And yes it is true that you do need a reason to dislike an artist. I disliked her for a long time and have never listened to more than 3 songs.  This "hater" song I have never heard of until now.
I believe I was clear that I dislike it in any context however be its song, or someone just calling someone it.

Trust me when I say im not trying to be mean in any sort of way. I apologies if I somehow upset you.  Im more than a little blunt and I know this, so it may seem like I am being mean, but im not.
 


I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

How much battery has you got right now?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

3 things

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

What sport do you hate?!

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games