Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Haters?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
I absolutely dislike this word.  Every time someone sais they don't like something in this time is called a "hater" simply for not enjoying something that someone else likes.

This bother me in more than one way:

1) people are aloud to dislike something that others love or like.

2) Its a failed attempt at both an insult and argument

Also given by that logic of "if you don't like what we like, your a hater" Wouldn't everyone on earth be a hater considering you don't like everything? Yes.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Haters?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
me too.
i also dislike the word hater.
the way people use it, but mainly just the word in general.
hater is a gross word.

Ginger|Melissa

Haters?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
The only time hater is relevant is when Hillary Duff belts it out in her music.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Haters?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I would have to disagree.  I don't like her myself but im not what they would call a "hater" nor should anyone else be called this word for disliking something or someone. 

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Haters?

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
so true friend

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Haters?

Posted By:
Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou
StarStarStarStar
Haters love me cuz I am awesome Big Grin

Haters?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I would have to disagree.  I don't like her myself but im not what they would call a "hater" nor should anyone else be called this word for disliking something or someone. 

Do you not get I was saying
Like she has a song called Hater
I was just referencing the song
Because it came to mind when this thread came up
In no way did I express any negative or positive opinion on the word. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Haters?

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Do you not get I was saying
Like she has a song called Hater
I was just referencing the song
Because it came to mind when this thread came up
In no way did I express any negative or positive opinion on the word. 

considering he told you he did not like her wouldn't it be a bit obvious that he wouldn't know that song? More than a little hint to it.  So no I don't think he exactly got what you said.  either way please put in mind not everyone will get things that you do.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Haters?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

"Cry_J" wrote:

considering he told you he did not like her wouldn't it be a bit obvious that he wouldn't know that song? More than a little hint to it.  So no I don't think he exactly got what you said.  either way please put in mind not everyone will get things that you do.

I don't really want to fight with you
But I just want to point out that just because someone doesn't like an artist, doesn't mean they don't know any songs by them. There has to be some reason they don't like them, after all. Whether it was "obvious" or not, is irrelevant to the conversation. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Haters?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"Cry_J" wrote:

I don't really want to fight with you
But I just want to point out that just because someone doesn't like an artist, doesn't mean they don't know any songs by them. There has to be some reason they don't like them, after all. Whether it was "obvious" or not, is irrelevant to the conversation. 

Looks more like a debate. Cry doesn't fight with people (you would be able to tell if he was picking a fight)  Don't hold it against him. 
Sorry Cry thank you but its alright.
And yes it is true that you do need a reason to dislike an artist. I disliked her for a long time and have never listened to more than 3 songs.  This "hater" song I have never heard of until now.
I believe I was clear that I dislike it in any context however be its song, or someone just calling someone it.

Trust me when I say im not trying to be mean in any sort of way. I apologies if I somehow upset you.  Im more than a little blunt and I know this, so it may seem like I am being mean, but im not.

I'm not dead yet...

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEERS TO A MATE

Should women have higher societal roles?

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos