Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
BlondeBlueEyedGirl
BlondeBlueEyedGirl
Member since:
March, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?

-Mee


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:

What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
mahtaby
mahtaby
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
No offence fans but I hate amines  Frustrated

smile)) Once DIRECTIONER Always DIRECTIONER One Direction




What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6009
god knows.
((idk if anyone noticed but that was a Haruhi Suzumiya reference :u ))



What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

god knows.

((idk if anyone noticed but that was a Haruhi Suzumiya reference :u ))
((I noticed. xD))

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 429

"APHRussia" wrote:



"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:


What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))


yes i agree , and in Soviet Russia, Ivan fanboys over Kayla 

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"Kaylamon" wrote:



"APHRussia" wrote:






"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:




What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))


yes i agree , and in Soviet Russia, Ivan fanboys over Kayla 
((omg yes he fanboys over all his fans))
What are you guys talking about-
((Nothing go back to sleep))

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 429

"APHRussia" wrote:



"Kaylamon" wrote:






"APHRussia" wrote:









"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:






What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))


yes i agree , and in Soviet Russia, Ivan fanboys over Kayla 
((omg yes he fanboys over all his fans))
What are you guys talking about-
((Nothing go back to sleep))


go to sleep, or jeff the killer will force you to

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"Kaylamon" wrote:



"APHRussia" wrote:






"Kaylamon" wrote:









"APHRussia" wrote:












"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:








What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))


yes i agree , and in Soviet Russia, Ivan fanboys over Kayla 
((omg yes he fanboys over all his fans))
What are you guys talking about-
((Nothing go back to sleep))


go to sleep, or jeff the killer will force you to
-runs-
((eh we can always use black magic to bring him back))

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!


What if Anime exists in a parallel universe?!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 429

"APHRussia" wrote:



"Kaylamon" wrote:






"APHRussia" wrote:









"Kaylamon" wrote:












"APHRussia" wrote:















"BlondeBlueEyedGirl" wrote:










What if? Do you believe in a different universe anime exists?
((Yes, I do.
That means we are their favorite characters.
They roleplay us.))


yes i agree , and in Soviet Russia, Ivan fanboys over Kayla 
((omg yes he fanboys over all his fans))
What are you guys talking about-
((Nothing go back to sleep))


go to sleep, or jeff the killer will force you to
-runs-
((eh we can always use black magic to bring him back))


like this...
Santo Rita Mita Meada Ringo Jonah Tito Marlon
Jack La Toya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer

Russia: - appears out of nowhere- you called?

kayla: -nosebleeds-



What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)


← Previous 1

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Communism

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Favorite artist?

how many languages do you know?

Your view on Moral Absolution-moved

My best friend threatens me

latest videos