x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > say anything > ugh

Random

ugh

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
PinkZebrah5
PinkZebrah5
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
Posted over 2 years ago
there is nonthing to talk about

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 


Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3400
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 


Best. Freaking. Idea. EVER. 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 

maybe she's born with it
maybe its yodel

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Superwholocked132" wrote:



"YumejiUsagi" wrote:


we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 


Best. Freaking. Idea. EVER. 

//distant goat yodels//


Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3400
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:



"Superwholocked132" wrote:






"YumejiUsagi" wrote:




we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 


Best. Freaking. Idea. EVER.

//distant goat yodels//


I just died XD 

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago


"NachozRule" wrote:






"YumejiUsagi" wrote:




we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 

maybe she's born with it
maybe its yodel
get the yodel look
//goat swishes hair//


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"YumejiUsagi" wrote:




we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 

maybe she's born with it
maybe its yodel

get the yodel look

yurdle

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2771
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"YumejiUsagi" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"YumejiUsagi" wrote:






we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 

maybe she's born with it
maybe its yodel

get the yodel look

yurdle

"mmmm gurl is that yodel you're wearing???"
"no its yurdle you uncultured swine"


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"YumejiUsagi" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"YumejiUsagi" wrote:








we could always talk about //dramatic pause// yodelling 

maybe she's born with it
maybe its yodel

get the yodel look

yurdle

"mmmm gurl is that yodel you're wearing???"
"no its yurdle you uncultured swine"

oinks

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

Donald Trump: Presumptive Nominee

The Banning Game

Do you have a crush on any of the Harry Po...

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

Comics vs Books

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

What's your eye color?

bedtime for 11 yr old

Latest Videos

Play Online Games