Posted By:
RadioactiveSpider Lock
RadioactiveSpider
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"RadioactiveSpider" wrote:

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I'll admit this now, self harmers are stupid. they decided a fate that can kill them. and why would you like to harm yourself, if there is a problem you should tell your parents or an adult, not cut yourself while you die slowly

You think they are stupid. You are admitting a personal opinion, which is not a fact.
Self harm doesn't lead to suicide, contrary to most assumptions. It doesn't kill you slowly. Only when a mistake is made, does it usually lead to something worse. Infections are a serious risk, but are pretty uncommon honestly. I'm not defending self harm, because it is a serious problem and needs to be dealt with by a proper professional, however there's more than just black and white here.

If the blade has a infectious virus it could kill you slowly, I have seen people cut there veins and die because they cut it too deep, it is possible for the blade to kill you slowly and quickly.

"Only when a mistake is made, does it usually lead to something worse." That statement clearly addresses your second point. Also, I addressed infections. They are uncommon, and when they do occur, are very treatable.  Yes, it is possible, but highly unlikely, and most anyone, in their right mind or not, would get medical treatment before it comes to that point. It's very rare to see someone actually die from self harm. Suicidal behaviour, however, is more often the killer.

Infections is the uncommon, that is true. But I have seen the self harmers cut too deep and die of loss of blood. I have seen it in the news a few times, the deep cut kills more then the infection.

NachozRule is my best friend, forever.

Self Harm

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar

Infections is the uncommon, that is true. But I have seen the self harmers cut too deep and die of loss of blood. I have seen it in the news a few times, the deep cut kills more then the infection.

Yes, and as I have affirmed previously, self harm is often not the actual cause, but suicidal behaviour. Most self harm is not deep enough for such effect, except when something happens accidently, such as a blade slip, or loss of feeling in the area. Most of the time, when that happens, it was actually a suicidal gesture meant to be that deep, which is completely different from self harm. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Gender Stereotypes

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos