Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
wicked13
wicked13
StarStarStarStar
so here is the story.,
i ran away from home, after my mother hit me and i was taken away from her and put in foster care. i was like 4-5 hours away from my home town, then i got caught and had to go home to my foster parents, so i ran away a second time, and they didn't find me for like 1 week and 3 days. then they put me in counseling but i wouldn't talk. so now they are sighing papers in the court saying they cant control me and now they might put me in juvy, do you think i deserve juvy.?

That one moment when....

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't even know if you're telling the truth or not, but I'll act as if it's true.

So while all of this is happening, you're on a kids website? I think you should do something about it. I don't know what, but you should. Okay?

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
wicked13
wicked13
StarStarStarStar
i cant do anything. besides its not like anyone cares anyways

That one moment when....

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello

I am sorry you has this crop in your life and NO. I does not think your the bad person and your scared and misunderstood.  

This is the kids website and Im sure plenty of us does care but we doesnt know really how to help and you does need the professional help and please please speak with the counsellor in your school and / or find out how to contact a kids helpline.  I does not think I can post the British help places here but do the google search for help in your area. 

Good luck Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
Epicbunnygal1
Epicbunnygal1
StarStarStarStar

"wicked13" wrote:

so here is the story.,

i ran away from home, after my mother hit me and i was taken away from her and put in foster care. i was like 4-5 hours away from my home town, then i got caught and had to go home to my foster parents, so i ran away a second time, and they didn't find me for like 1 week and 3 days. then they put me in counseling but i wouldn't talk. so now they are sighing papers in the court saying they cant control me and now they might put me in juvy, do you think i deserve juvy.?

I don't think your bad but there's a flaw in your story (Tell me....why did you run away?) 

I made it myself

Animation I made to express myself

All smiles here smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink
Doggie in space
smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink

Visit my page. I'm practically professional !!
Logo

By me

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
ninelives246
ninelives246
StarStarStar
I don't think you are a bad person or deserve juvy, but you shouldn't be telling a bunch of strangers on a kids' website either. Good luck!

This is me.

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
Zloff
Zloff
Star
Well, to be COMPLETELY honest, I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

am i a bad kid.??

Posted By:
da box
da box
StarStarStarStar
The same thing happened to me except they didn't put me in the paper and that ... but you should go to relatives. but i went back so i could try to finish school and all that... just tell the police and the authority what your family did to you and they may take pity.

Da box

Da box is now a Lord

The Lord of Boxes and such.

I shall accept myself. (barely though) and hopefully you will be able to.

but still that doesn't change anything.

The World is changing.
Death is nigh

not really but it is a thought.

yeah....

i should shutup...

but i need to accept that.

soon...

Da Box(L

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos