Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
_MexicanGirl_2
_MexicanGirl_2
Star
So in school to me there are two types of people..nerdy and populaur.I'm nerdy ja.I don't have many friends..but that's okay smile.Nerdy people are people who are different and they always do work and or read.For me I studie like everyday read everyday and always finisg my homework.That's what it is to me..what about you?At mt school populaurs are rude and mean and they are very bad.They don't care about schoool they get suspended like every month.Also they talk about people and make fun of the nerdys.Populaurs copy everyone else's style and they don't go with who they are..just my thoughts.I know everyone has different oppinions..what's your opinoin?Are you nerdy or populaur.?This wasn't made for anyone to hate me or make you feel bad

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I'm nerdy but I'd prefer it that way.
I'd rather have good grades, few but close friends and appropriate clothing than to not. I also really enjoy books, video games, sci-fi shows and anime and I'd hate to give up things I enjoy just to be "cool".  Popular people are often quite mean in my school and can make bad choices a lot. I'd love to be popular and seen as cool, but I wouldn't lower myself or become a sheep and copy everyone for it. 
In some places, popular people are nice, but not in my school. D:

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm nerdy but the majority of people who at my school are. I wouldn't call it nerdy exactly though. Popular people at my school don't get suspended at my school or make fun of people. They just leave everyone alone..

Converse!
Converse.

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a huge nerd xD mostly for TV shows and stuff. x3 When I was still in public school there were always a few really popular people. But not all of them were mean, just a few.

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar

Well, I'm definitely not a nerd, so...

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Nerd

All We Love We Leave Behind

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
KayleighhBayBay
KayleighhBayBay
StarStarStarStar
Honestly, my friends and I are sadly part of the popular group. We aren't like typical "popular" girls tough, we talk to everyone and thats why everyone considers us that. Also, we are nerds too so its really not even "popular or nerd" all we do is sorry about school and our grades so yeah.

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
Pixeled
Pixeled
StarStarStarStar
i think it's really stupid when people think that popularity is important in school or anywhere else. i'm surprisingly unpopular, but see if i care. i love being a nerd. and those people seem pretty annoying T-T

Check out my Profile!~

Let the storm rage on...~

I am one with the wind and sky!~

Manager: Let's see if you really went to school.
Supid Guy: OK.
Manager: What's 2 + 2?
Stupid Guy: purple.
Manger: .....get out.

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
kbpanda204
kbpanda204
Star
im a ture nerd by heart

xoxo

Nerdy Or Populaur?

Posted By:
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14
StarStarStarStar
actually there are 3 types of people- nerdy, popular, and those who cannot be sorted.
I definately fall into the third category.
But if i had to choose i'd definately be nerdy.
but i like it, i like reading and everything...
btw, could someone give me a definition of a sterotype nerd? just wondering.
~me

Ur awesome.
me two.
wanna be "awesome buddies"?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat

latest videos