Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Bullying
Is not just hating someone, it's chipping away someone's self esteem and making them not feel special. It's a force of threat and some sort of abuse, by the bully or others. It happens repeatedly. Now, we can't just stop people from hating on each other but we can help ourselves when we have issues with bullying. Most people who bully others have issues of their own and tend to put it on someone whi's innocent and it's not really fair because it can upset the person, you don't know how many issues the person your bullying could have, and you could make them feel worse and not help them. If your being bullied you should always tell an adult and they'll sort it out, make sure to tell your parents first though.

It's not funny to bully someone, even if you think it's going to make you 'popular' or 'have more friends'. It's not. Calling someone ugly can really hurt, even if it's only one word. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

For example, I may not be the most pretty person in the world but it won't make you pretty by calling me ugly, nor calling me fat will make you skinny or saying I'm dumb won't make you smart. Everyone is unique smile

Love you all,
Bye x

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
Wow - This is awesome!

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar

"CandyDreamer" wrote:

Bullying

Is not just hating someone, it's chipping away someone's self esteem and making them not feel special. It's a force of threat and some sort of abuse, by the bully or others. It happens repeatedly. Now, we can't just stop people from hating on each other but we can help ourselves when we have issues with bullying. Most people who bully others have issues of their own and tend to put it on someone whi's innocent and it's not really fair because it can upset the person, you don't know how many issues the person your bullying could have, and you could make them feel worse and not help them. If your being bullied you should always tell an adult and they'll sort it out, make sure to tell your parents first though.

It's not funny to bully someone, even if you think it's going to make you 'popular' or 'have more friends'. It's not. Calling someone ugly can really hurt, even if it's only one word. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

For example, I may not be the most pretty person in the world but it won't make you pretty by calling me ugly, nor calling me fat will make you skinny or saying I'm dumb won't make you smart. Everyone is unique smile

Love you all,

Bye x

Very well put! I agree with you. I don't understand how people aren't ashamed of bullying. Why do they find it neccessary to pick on others and make them feel bad just to make them feel better.
Because all thats doing is making them a potential bully and trust me, it'll come back at you. Picking on someone because of a flaw they might have doesn't make you superior to them.

In my opinion, the person that accepts people for who they are is the better person. The bully is the one I pity.

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
StarStarStarStar
This is awesomeawesome

beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks everyone [:

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
awesome thread smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for posting this.
Everyone is beautiful and awesome in their own way. Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
i know.
been through it
it sucks
sooooo hard
Big Frown

IF ANYONE MAKES YOU FEEL BAD FOR ANYTHING TAKE WHATEVER THEY LOVE AND KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE BECAUSE YOU ARE A RAY OF SUNSHINE WHO DESERVES TO FEEL LIKE IT

Let's stop bullying x

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been through it, it hasn't been that serious though luckily. Once my friend got bullied and I'm pretty loyal and don't hesitate to stick up for my friends. Let's just say the bully never spoke to either of us again and I kinda got into bother but no-one bullies around me and gets away with it. I'm patient but I just can't help it.  I'm trying to reduce the fights I get into with bullies though. It's not a good example for anti-bullying

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos