Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Posted By:
The White King Kong-l Lock
The White King Kong-l
StarStar
millions of people around the world are wondering if the end is coming 12/12/12 cause thats wat mayans said wat do think?

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
its a load of crap

This is my signature.

Posted By:
The White King Kong-l
StarStar

"tasha8751" wrote:

its a load of crap

its suppose to end 2029

Posted By:
iwannadoyourmakeup
iwannadoyourmakeup
StarStarStarStar
Nope. That's kinda stupid. Some people also were afraid 2000 was going to be the end of the world. Remember? And I'm pretty sure it didn't end, considering that I'm typing this in 2009. We can't believe that the world is going to end just because of something some people years and years ago thought.

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
all i know its gonna end when is gonna end. and im thinking thats gonna be a few thousand years atleast but if the environment keeps up like this or supposively gets worse, were all gonna die soon.

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Miranda♦pandaz _1276036 Lock
Miranda♦pandaz _1276036
StarStarStarStar
It might, might not be true. There's been loads of predictions of mayan calender that didn't come true. If it is true, at least we'll have the olympics in London. smile Don't worry about it

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"iwannadoyourmakeup" wrote:

Nope. That's kinda stupid. Some people also were afraid 2000 was going to be the end of the world. Remember? And I'm pretty sure it didn't end, considering that I'm typing this in 2009. We can't believe that the world is going to end just because of something some people years and years ago thought.

And 2006. Even though the Z generation ends that year, it's going to be okay... The only weird thing about that year is the Winter Solstice.... O-o 11:11 December 21 is the winter Solstice

Posted By:
The White King Kong-l
StarStar

"tasha8751" wrote:

all i know its gonna end when is gonna end. and im thinking thats gonna be a few thousand years atleast but if the environment keeps up like this or supposively gets worse, were all gonna die soon.

i read it was 2029 a scientist answered he said chances were no it was not ending in 2012

Posted By:
iwannadoyourmakeup
iwannadoyourmakeup
StarStarStarStar
Hm. If the world DID end on a December 12th, that would really suck for me. A week before my birthday. Frown

Posted By:
The White King Kong-l
StarStar
wats the winter solist

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....