×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Hm. If the world DID end on a December 12th, that would really be awful for me. A week before my birthday. Frown


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Maybe. Iv heard that too - but not 12/12/12, 21/12/12. That is when the Mayan calander stops - the 21st of december 2012. The reason people are so hyped up that the Mayans are right is because they got some calculation to do with the moon or something right. I dunnno if the world going to end, but there isnt anything I can do about it if it is going to end. So Im not going to worry about it too much. And anyways, there has been lots of predected dates abotu the world ending, and so far theyve all been wrong. Sarah x

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"The White King Kong" wrote:

wats the winter solist

The winter solstice is when it goes from Fall to Winter. And the axis of the planet changes.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
and on the movie the knowing they said october 2009


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
and on the movie the knowing they said october 2009


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"iwannadoyourmakeup" wrote:

Hm. If the world DID end on a December 12th, that would really be awful for me. A week before my birthday. Frown

that IS my friends bday

This is my signature.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

Maybe. Iv heard that too - but not 12/12/12, 21/12/12. That is when the Mayan calander stops - the 21st of december 2012. The reason people are so hyped up that the Mayans are right is because they got some calculation to do with the moon or something right.
I dunnno if the world going to end, but there isnt anything I can do about it if it is going to end. So Im not going to worry about it too much. And anyways, there has been lots of predected dates abotu the world ending, and so far theyve all been wrong.

Sarah x

That wouldn't be as bad. Three days after my birthday. smile


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"iwannadoyourmakeup" wrote:

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

Maybe. Iv heard that too - but not 12/12/12, 21/12/12. That is when the Mayan calander stops - the 21st of december 2012. The reason people are so hyped up that the Mayans are right is because they got some calculation to do with the moon or something right.
I dunnno if the world going to end, but there isnt anything I can do about it if it is going to end. So Im not going to worry about it too much. And anyways, there has been lots of predected dates abotu the world ending, and so far theyve all been wrong.

Sarah x

That wouldn't be as bad. Three days after my birthday. smile

It would still suck. lol


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
i think the world will end when god says. or when the sun burns out. but i dont think any human can tell when the world is gonna end.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"cheetah089" wrote:

i think the world will end when god says. or when the sun burns out. but i dont think any human can tell when the world is gonna end.

See above.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Ilvermorny: School of Witch... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Demi-God High in School posted by Puppilover100
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
who is your best friend in KW in Say Anything posted by crazy1serene
HELLO in New Users posted by crazy1serene
Top 10 favorite foods in Food posted by crazy1serene
Do you think the death pena... in Debating posted by crazy1serene
Do You Blush Easily? in Say Anything posted by crazy1serene
~Nashita(@brilliantstudent)... in Random posted by crazy1serene
P A R T Y!! (O P E N) in Random posted by crazy1serene
WHAT ARE YOUR SPECS in Electronics posted by crazy1serene
Another World's Dream: A WI... in Poetry & Stories posted by crazy1serene
Which food do u like. in Food posted by crazy1serene