Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Posted By:
drewdude197 Lock
drewdude197
StarStarStarStar
He was saying that world war 3 would cause humasn to die and a new race of people like the cavemans would begin again (Stupid humans bombing the world) and the 4th world war would be faught with sticks and stones because we've yet to discover bombs and guns...Well again....

It is not Death we fear, but the fact we may not be able to see the ones around us and that the loneliness will consume us.

Anime-It's like crack for kids! ;D

Posted By:
Sunny♥ Lock
Sunny♥
StarStarStar
That is full of inconsistency. The Media and all these people want us to crave their attention and make us believe in irritable theories. Thus, having us worried about "2012." If any of you believe in our lord Jesus Christ, then Do Not Worry. God will choose when doomsday is headed towards us. Supposedly there was a "report" of NASA concluding Planet Nibiru headed towards Earth in that year. It is also claimed that Nibiru will get as close to Earth and collide. People, believe what you wish. I will not stand here and be hypocritical.

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar
theres another story. a meteor is going to crash into africa then North America. my ? there is only one meteor so how? probablybecause of that planet. i kind of do kind of dont

meh

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar

"The White King Kong" wrote:

millions of people around the world are wondering if the end is coming 12/12/12 cause thats wat mayans said wat do think?

Well actually they said it would be the end of the world as we know it.... maybe the world is just going to go through a big change that day and maybe it won't end.... "as we know it"

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
UGG!!!!!! People, quit spreading that around!!!! It's NOT the end. In the 1990's the same people said the world would end in 200. Then, they said 2007, and yet if you are reading this, you are ALIVE. So quit spreading this junk and live life without wondering if these scammers and liars are right. It's plain stupid and paranoid. No offense people, just saying. Love and Peace!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
kz88 Lock
kz88
StarStarStarStar

"true2myself" wrote:

UGG!!!!!! People, quit spreading that around!!!! It's NOT the end. In the 1990's the same people said the world would end in 200. Then, they said 2007, and yet if you are reading this, you are ALIVE. So quit spreading this junk and live life without wondering if these scammers and liars are right. It's plain stupid and paranoid. No offense people, just saying. Love and Peace!

yea

"There are so many lies in the world, the worst thing is - most of them are true"

I never knew about happiness;
I didn’t think dreams came true;
I couldn’t believe in love,
Until I finally met you.

Posted By:
MostRandomGrl
MostRandomGrl
StarStarStarStarStar
It was the Mayans' random guess, not a prediction!

Squaids

Nuff' said

Oh and two camels in a tiny car

Now...............'nuff said
------------------------------------------
Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!

Posted By:
cupkake52
cupkake52
StarStarStar
I agree!!! The worlds not ending in 2012! Its just a STUPID rumor!!!  Mad

Mickey is Epic.

Posted By:
The0
The0
StarStarStarStar
The world will end.

Posted By:
letitsnow50xp
letitsnow50xp
StarStarStarStar
You are wrong today is 12/12/12 and it didn't!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you had kids what would you name them?

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos