Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
koolstuff09 Lock
koolstuff09
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 744

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"koolstuff09" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

SHUT UP EVERYONE I'M THE FREAKING CENTER OF ATTENTION!

(:

UMM THIZ IS MY POST SO NO UR NOT

YES I AM. GAWD, ASK, PAUL, ANNIE, SKY, TIARA, BRI, AIDEN...ANYONE!

Y

SKITTLEZ! YAY SKITTLEZ LOVE!


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049 Lock
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CAPS IT'S FREAKIN' ANNOYING. ONLY SPECIAL PEOPLE CAN TYPE IN CAPS. xD

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2870

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Not me
I'll just say I'm the centre of attention
Bwuhahahaha xD

uh-no. Excuse me, but, like, look at me... Gawd.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049 Lock
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2790

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Not me
I'll just say I'm the centre of attention
Bwuhahahaha xD

uh-no. Excuse me, but, like, look at me... Gawd.

Damn Looking like dog's are so in these days aren't they? DANG IT! ^-^

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2870

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Not me
I'll just say I'm the centre of attention
Bwuhahahaha xD

uh-no. Excuse me, but, like, look at me... Gawd.

Damn Looking like dog's are so in these days aren't they? DANG IT! ^-^

you did not just call me a BItch? Woof, Woof!

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 413
fine ill type in bold bc only super special people can type in bold xD

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049 Lock
Xx.jessielovesart.xX_1290049
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
SKTTLES! I NEED HELP! O.O ASHLEY's ASKING ME OUT ON WHOSEBOOK! D:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
koolstuff09 Lock
koolstuff09
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 744
EVERY ONE GET OFF

SKITTLEZ! YAY SKITTLEZ LOVE!


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2870

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

SKTTLES!
I NEED HELP! O.O
ASHLEY's ASKING ME OUT ON WHOSEBOOK! D:

Ashley? HE'S MINE! The boy from O town is... Unless you are talking baout someone else.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND!

Posted By:
dropitpop Lock
dropitpop
Member since:
June, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 413

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

Not me
I'll just say I'm the centre of attention
Bwuhahahaha xD

uh-no. Excuse me, but, like, look at me... Gawd.

Damn Looking like dog's are so in these days aren't they? DANG IT! ^-^

you did not just call me a BItch? Woof, Woof!

xD kick her a$$ jess

If you want to laugh, check out my collection of funny pics. You won't be dissapointed. xD

Lets play a little game called murder.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

latest videos