Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

This is my first time e-dating...well not really e-dating but I know him in real life too so is that a good thing that I know him?! He moved to Minnesota and I have his number too ^-^. He used to go to my school so will I get a locked account???
That's fine! smile You know who he is and you know that he's not a 67 year old man so that's okay ^-^

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
wweblogger889
wweblogger889
StarStarStarStarStar
Its not like I don't KNOW the kid. I know him. We used to go to school together

I'm the son of rage and love.

The Jesus Of Suburbia

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

I'm sure that's fine smile

Junior Mod

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"wweblogger889" wrote:

I guess they wont lock it..im not sure.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Posted By:
UnicornLoverANGIE
UnicornLoverANGIE
StarStarStar
I agree with every negative comment made towards e-dating on here. There is, in fact, an e-dater on the loose as I have been told. His username is DJ SKIPPEER and he is trying to get girls that live in South Africa who are 10 or 11 to date him. According to his profile, he is 13. Can somebody please get him locked?

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"UnicornLoverANGIE" wrote:

I agree with every negative comment made towards e-dating on here. There is, in fact, an e-dater on the loose as I have been told. His username is DJ SKIPPEER and he is trying to get girls that live in South Africa who are 10 or 11 to date him. According to his profile, he is 13. Can somebody please get him locked?
The admins are not online but i will tell them and um please dont be posting that type of stuff here because it will cause a chainmail and chain messages aren't allowed.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

Posted By:
UnicornLoverANGIE
UnicornLoverANGIE
StarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

The admins are not online but i will tell them and um please dont be posting that type of stuff here because it will cause a chainmail and chain messages aren't allowed.
Okay, thanks. I'm still kind of new so I don't know all the rules yet. Well, I know them, but sometimes I forget.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

Okay, thanks. I'm still kind of new so I don't know all the rules yet. Well, I know them, but sometimes I forget.
oh okay and welcome to kidzworld (:

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

It's alright smile Welcome to kidzworld!

Junior Mod

Posted By:
UnicornLoverANGIE
UnicornLoverANGIE
StarStarStar

oh okay and welcome to kidzworld (:
Thanks. Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos