×
Back left
Back right

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O
ok but that's your opinion why do yhu guys just have to post negative things like seriously?! I mean come on?!?!?!?
None of us are posting negative things. We're simply just explaining the dangers of online dating.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O
ok but that's your opinion why do yhu guys just have to post negative things like seriously?! I mean come on?!?!?!?
None of us are posting negative things. We're simply just explaining the dangers of online dating.
agreed.and idk why your saying we are posting negative things when you actually the one who posted a negative post on here telling us to go die and other mean stuff peanutbutter1115




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
E-dating is VERY dangerous. Everybody knows that, even you do.

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

E-dating is VERY dangerous. Everybody knows that, even you do.
agreed




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.
Which is good, because I don't really like him.

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"Werewolflegend" wrote:

Face it, if you date someone who says they are young, and it turns out they aren't, THAT'S a danger everyone has to avoid. There was a boy on here who was a year younger than me, who tried to date me. And now he won't shut up or leave me alone.
just report him to Jordan.
Alright.
I think he will probably get his account locked.
Which is good, because I don't really like him.
xD




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity