Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How To Create A Successful Thread

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"I Love Cher Lloyd x" wrote:

Theres already threads like it but they arent locked and the junior mods always posts in them
wut

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
klewi5_2045854 Lock
klewi5_2045854
Star
i love it it showing you in life how to improve or suceed

Kiana

Posted By:
SeddieRox
SeddieRox
StarStarStarStarStar
Thabks Ram

You're Perfect
Stronger
Go Out
Red Rose
LoVe iS rAnDoM

Posted By:
klewi5_2045854 Lock
klewi5_2045854
Star
wonderful smile

Kiana

Posted By:
olivia1259
olivia1259
Star
hi ? 

o.t.j.

Posted By:
iMsoEmo♥ Lock
iMsoEmo♥
StarStarStarStar
n

I love Chickens and am Vegatarian smile

Posted By:
midnalover28
midnalover28
StarStarStar
what time do people usually flood the forums?

UGS PUT THE "UG" IN "UGLY"!

Posted By:
iMsoEmo♥ Lock
iMsoEmo♥
StarStarStarStar
Make it about something that ppl like

I love Chickens and am Vegatarian smile

Posted By:
Acube
Acube
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure a lot of people would get annoyed whenever their threads "failed". There's a reason why most threads created would fail. How to create a successful thread. 1. Randomness is unnecessary when they didn't even explain the purpose of the thread being created. Because, creating a thread and put "Talk" and then post "I LIKE NACHOS!!" is pretty stupid and makes it seem like you're on a crack. 2. Do not create a duplicate thread because it's against the rules and any thread that are duplicate or copied from other threads will be locked. Example: Duplicate - Last One To Post. Original - Last One To Post Wins. Duplicate - Banned People Above You. Original - The Banning Game Duplicate - Randomness Original - Random Subject :D 3.  Do not create a thread which contains inappropriate language, discussions of alcohol and drugs because they are against the rules and also, will be locked. Thread : "Have you ever drink alcohol?" Asking kids on a kids site whether they have drink alcohol or not is honestly stupid. 4. Creating a thread asking people to rate you will never work nor end well. Usually lasted a day or two before they are locked for arguments,off topic,drama and the use of inappropriate language. Tips on creating a successful thread. 1 Asking people random questions is always a good idea because it would let others to share their favorite things and usually threads like that would be successful. Example: - Favorite colors. - Favorite shows. - Etc. 2 Timing is always important in creating a thread because if you create one while there aren't many people online, the thread will never end well since people wouldn't notice the thread. You should create a thread while there are many people online because by doing that, they will notice your thread and start posting if your thread interest them. 3. Last but not least, follow the rules. Simple. If you follow the rules then nothing will happen to your thread but if you don't then your thread will be locked or ruin. The End.[/quote]

My Favourite Rock Band

Linkin Park

Linkin Park

Posted By:
Acube
Acube
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Acube" sure a lot of people would get annoyed whenever their threads "failed". There's a reason why most threads created would fail. How to create a successful thread. 1. Randomness is unnecessary when they didn't even explain the purpose of the thread being created. Because, creating a thread and put "Talk" and then post "I LIKE NACHOS!!" is pretty stupid and makes it seem like you're on a crack. 2. Do not create a duplicate thread because it's against the rules and any thread that are duplicate or copied from other threads will be locked. Example: Duplicate - Last One To Post. Original - Last One To Post Wins. Duplicate - Banned People Above You. Original - The Banning Game Duplicate - Randomness Original - Random Subject :D 3.  Do not create a thread which contains inappropriate language, discussions of alcohol and drugs because they are against the rules and also, will be locked. Thread : "Have you ever drink alcohol?" Asking kids on a kids site whether they have drink alcohol or not is honestly stupid. 4. Creating a thread asking people to rate you will never work nor end well. Usually lasted a day or two before they are locked for arguments,off topic,drama and the use of inappropriate language. Tips on creating a successful thread. 1 Asking people random questions is always a good idea because it would let others to share their favorite things and usually threads like that would be successful. Example: - Favorite colors. - Favorite shows. - Etc. 2 Timing is always important in creating a thread because if you create one while there aren't many people online, the thread will never end well since people wouldn't notice the thread. You should create a thread while there are many people online because by doing that, they will notice your thread and start posting if your thread interest them. 3. Last but not least, follow the rules. Simple. If you follow the rules then nothing will happen to your thread but if you don't then your thread will be locked or ruin. The End.[/quote]

My Favourite Rock Band

Linkin Park

Linkin Park

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

Boy Bands List

Boy Bands List

How many friends do you have offline now??

latest videos