x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

I'm gonna ignore that because this is a kids site...


Posted By:
karen31_1838367 Lock
karen31_1838367
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
yo if sky31 is here make me as your friend cause i am cynthia  your cousin

Real_Princess


Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

I'm gonna ignore that because this is a kids site...


Posted By:
jessie is hot and me
jessie is hot and me
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 0
Star
this website is totally awesome in sooo many ways omg! Punk i wish they made a site like this for babies.lolololololololololol smile  

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"jessie is hot and me" wrote:

this website is totally awesome in sooo many ways omg! Punk i wish they made a site like this for babies.lolololololololololol smile  
This site is for babies as well. Well, 7 years old can be count as babies.

Posted By:
jessie is hot and me
jessie is hot and me
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 0
Star
u can be counted as a baby as well right  Devil

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"jessie is hot and me" wrote:

u can be counted as a baby as well right  Devil
No, I'm 14

Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6292
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice thread (:!


Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12692
StarStarStarStarStar

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Nice thread (:!
Thanks.

Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6292
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Nice thread (:!
Thanks.
Welcome.


Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Are you a good user?

Is ______ In Your Class?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Is ______ In Your Class?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Lets all lie!

Names From A-Z

Latest Videos

Play Online Games