Anyone Here? - Say Anything - Random - Page 30 | Kidzworld forums Find forums and message forums for kids and teens. Free kid’s forums and bulletin forums at Kidzworld." name="description" />
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 857

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD


I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939

"-Kat-" wrote:

HALLO
Hey! xD


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD

I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?


It's wonderful ! Big Grin I am good. 


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15645

"Impeccable" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

HALLO
Hey! xD


Haider :3 

I DROVE FOR MILES AND MILES AND WOUND UP AT YOUR DOORRRR
I'VE HAD YOU SO MANY TIMES BUT SOMEHOW I WANT MOAARRRRRRRR
i don't mind spending every day
out on your corner in the pouring rain 
look for the girl with the broken smileeeee, ask her if she wants to stay a while
and she will be loved

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 857

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD

I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?

It's wonderful ! Big Grin I am good. 


So, anything new? =3

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

HALLO Hey! xD

Haider :3 

I DROVE FOR MILES AND MILES AND WOUND UP AT YOUR DOORRRR
I'VE HAD YOU SO MANY TIMES BUT SOMEHOW I WANT MOAARRRRRRRR
i don't mind spending every day
out on your corner in the pouring rain 
look for the girl with the broken smileeeee, ask her if she wants to stay a while
and she will be loved


Hmm...


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD

I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?

It's wonderful ! Big Grin I am good. 

So, anything new? =3



New? No, nothing is new. x)
Umm,, I was new day, I guess. Big Grin What about you?


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 857

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD

I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?

It's wonderful ! Big Grin I am good. 

So, anything new? =3


New? No, nothing is new. x)
Umm,, I was new day, I guess. Big Grin What about you?


Nope!

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2939

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

"Impeccable" wrote:

"≈Chrysoberyl≈" wrote:

I'm here! =3

Hello! xD

What's up?

My PC is working slow, I hate it. Dx

What's up? (;

My internet is slow. >_<

Also, I hate it! Devil 

By the way, how are you? xD

I'm fine, thanks! =3 You?

It's wonderful ! Big Grin I am good. 

So, anything new? =3


New? No, nothing is new. x)
Umm,, I was new day, I guess. Big Grin What about you?

Nope!


=)


Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490
Heeyy Everyone! I'm here =D

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


play online games

latest forum posts

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

What did you dream about last night?

Whats your favourite city ?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Type in the face you have on right now

MONEY

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS LOVE?

WHAT IS LOVE?

latest videos